The Dream/Nightmare Thread

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
I don't know if this should go here.

This is where you will post what kind of dreams you have had recently. Today in some parts of my dream, I was with drake and josh, some my little pony things were involved, I went somewhere where I had to give a girl one of 2 apples that were good or bad. I think I gave her the good one. And also I was outside at this family garpthering maybe and the wind blew me away and I fell to the ground, and ip then it blew me somewhere else, where a lion came out and had super speed, then a panther came out which also had super speed, and then there was this mixed gene panther with bird DNA mixed in I think because it had some weird rainbow feathers n it's forehead I think.

If you guys tune in each day, these are the kind of dreams I'm used to having. But I expect all of you guys to post your dreams too as well.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
...I do not know who that is.

tumblr_mb1lwoSm9m1qdon07o1_500.png

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
I don't know if this should go here.

This is where you will post what kind of dreams you have had recently. Today in some parts of my dream, I was with drake and josh, some my little pony things were involved, I went somewhere where I had to give a girl one of 2 apples that were good or bad. I think I gave her the good one. And also I was outside at this family garpthering maybe and the wind blew me away and I fell to the ground, and ip then it blew me somewhere else, where a lion came out and had super speed, then a panther came out which also had super speed, and then there was this mixed gene panther with bird DNA mixed in I think because it had some weird rainbow feathers n it's forehead I think.

If you guys tune in each day, these are the kind of dreams I'm used to having. But I expect all of you guys to post your dreams too as well.

I'm white, and I don't listen to music as much as I used to nowadays, all stuff I hear. Now is usually from Todd in the shadows the rap critic snl and the radio when I feel like listening to it.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
melatonin is already in your body naturally.. if it makes you dream differently when theres more in your body :ehh: news to me

Like I said, this has been the norm for me. I once had a dream where it said the only way for me to wake up was to do this quest thing. I was 6 7 8 9 10 something before high school.

And to soundbwoy, I listen to rap, like hopsin.

And whats that pic supposed to mean soundbwoy

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Well, I'm off to bed, hope to have some cool dreams to talk about tomorrow, hope to hear from you guys as well. Night night.