The Dream=Cookie Cutter R&B

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps
i fukks with the weeknd hardbody brehs but lets be reality....the-dreams catalog is unfukkwitable. the weeknd got a long way to go. been playing dreams three studio albums lately...they still all sound incredible. duke is the modern day r&b goat

put your beats by dre on and play the love vs money album :ooh::gladbron::gladbron:

frank ocean tho...he aight so far :ehh:

but he still aint touchin neither one of them other two nikkas tho :scusthov:

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Dream's 1st album was nice, every album after that been gettin worse every time. And he cant sing really, dude possibly got the weakest voice in the industry.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
theyre both garbage.

if i had to choose, i'd say dream since he pulled off a few great songs.

weeknd isnt r&b anyway.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If The Dream is cookie cutter then we should focus on someone who really represents R&B like Eric Roberson. This Eric Roberson dude has that retro R&B sound that should be more acknopwledged. I think one of his set backs is that he looks hideous and compared to the likes of Chris browns, trey songs and Drakes in the game eric might have a hard time fitting in with todays current crowd cuz of his looks. But his music is still amazing. Also Chrisette Michelle is everything Jennifer Hudson was hyped up to be.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
If The Dream is cookie cutter then we should focus on someone who really represents R&B like Eric Roberson. This Eric Roberson dude has that retro R&B sound that should be more acknopwledged. I think one of his set backs is that he looks hideous and compared to the likes of Chris browns, trey songs and Drakes in the game eric might have a hard time fitting in with todays current crowd cuz of his looks. But his music is still amazing. Also Chrisette Michelle is everything Jennifer Hudson was hyped up to be.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check there stuff out after work. Any specific albums?