The Disney Channel Features An Interracial Same Sex Couple On Doc McStuffins

Conz

Superstar
Daps
jesus, do people really still believe homosexuality is a choice? really? you think the earth is flat too?

you don't have to like it, but don't deny the science behind it.

... but again, fukk trannies. I legit believe those people are just mentally ill. until I see some hard scientific fact, that's how i view them.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jesus, do people really still believe homosexuality is a choice? really? you think the earth is flat too?

So if 2 people stood before you... both claiming they are gay. But 1 was lying. How would you scientifically determine who is who? I'll wait...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't even understand what that question is trying to prove to be perfectly honest.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I'm sure a childrens show will influence a 6 year old to start sucking dikks, you all are fukking retarded. Kids don't watch childrens shows thinking about sex or sexual orientation

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I'm sure a childrens show will influence a 6 year old to start sucking dikks, you all are fukking retarded. Kids don't watch childrens shows thinking about sex or sexual orientation
but they might ask a question! "What will i tell my kid?!!!" i can't fukkin stand when people use this bullshyt excuse for hating something. I don't wanna come off as the king gay supporter here, b/c i'm really not, but it's ridiculous that a$$hole parents always default to this. It's not just this type of stuff either, it's everything. When Janet Jackson's tit popped out, "but how can i explain this to my child?!" what is your kid a fukkin idiot? figure it out.

to be fair, i don't have kids, and i'm sure it's a pain in the ass to deal with a super curious child, but if a kid asks "why does dikkface mcstuff or whatever have 2 mommies?" just fukkin say "i don't know." if they ask again, tell them they can't have ice cream and they'll stop caring.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
but they might ask a question! "What will i tell my kid?!!!" i can't fukkin stand when people use this bullshyt excuse for hating something. I don't wanna come off as the king gay supporter here, b/c i'm really not, but it's ridiculous that a$$hole parents always default to this. It's not just this type of stuff either, it's everything. When Janet Jackson's tit popped out, "but how can i explain this to my child?!" what is your kid a fukkin idiot? figure it out.

to be fair, i don't have kids, and i'm sure it's a pain in the ass to deal with a super curious child, but if a kid asks "why does dikkface mcstuff or whatever have 2 mommies?" just fukkin say "i don't know." if they ask again, tell them they can't have ice cream and they'll stop caring.
Agreed. All you have to say is sometimes parents can be two mommys or two daddys and leave it at that. It's really not a big fukking deal.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. All you have to say is sometimes parents can be two mommys or two daddys and leave it at that. It's really not a big fukking deal.
right. there's no sheltering them for this shyt, it's fukkin everywhere now and it's only gonna grow as they get older.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So if 2 people stood before you... both claiming they are gay. But 1 was lying. How would you scientifically determine who is who? I'll wait...

i don't even understand what that question is trying to prove to be perfectly honest.

Still waiting on the answer... The question is pretty clear. If there really is a scientific basis to it then it like you claim then it should be easy for you answer.. enlighten us.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm still not following your question.

Gay people are born that way. if 2 people stood in front of me both claiming they were gay I'd just take their word for it. Are you insinuating that a lot of people pretend to be gay?

It's not scientific fact bc i might not be able to tell they're gay off sight alone? I'm legit confused about your stance here. How the fukk would I scientifically determine if someone is deaf just by looking at them?