The Disney Channel Features An Interracial Same Sex Couple On Doc McStuffins

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if the "agenda's" plan was to wear me down to the point i literally don't give a flying fukk about anything anymore as long as people just shut the fukk up about it, then they've won. i just don't care about anything any more. you wanna have 2 dads in a Snapple commercial? go for it. You wanna show 2 ugly woman kiss on Sesame Street, by all means.

... but seriously though, no one wants to see tranny shyt. sorry trannies. i feel like you guys/gals/??? just latched your wagon to the gay community's hard fought convoy and think your shyt is normal. I'm not ready for that shyt. lay low and come back in a decade, maybe I'll be cool by then

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i dont think my son fukks with this show
but if he did...

how should i feel about this??
:lupe:

Daps
if the "agenda's" plan was to wear me down to the point i literally don't give a flying fukk about anything anymore as long as people just shut the fukk up about it, then they've won. i just don't care about anything any more. you wanna have 2 dads in a Snapple commercial? go for it. You wanna show 2 ugly woman kiss on Sesame Street, by all means.

... but seriously though, no one wants to see tranny shyt. sorry trannies. i feel like you guys/gals/??? just latched your wagon to the gay community's hard fought convoy and think your shyt is normal. I'm not ready for that shyt. lay low and come back in a decade, maybe I'll be cool by then

be okay with being brainwashed brehs

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Disney is out of their fukking minds with this.

When I have kids, I'm gonna have them watch the stuff that I grew up watching.

Looney Tunes, Flintstones, Jetsons. You name it.

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
That's why I only let my kid watch a handful of these new kids shows. Ben 10, Paw Patrol and PJ Masks are the few I approve besides Arthur, Barney and Elmo movies.