The Disinformation Around Kerr Is What's Wrong With Modern-Day NBA Discourse

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It sucked for Tatum to be sitting on the bench like that and it brought on a ton of heat on Kerr, but honestly the goal was to win the gold and they accomplished that. Next Olympics they're going to have to put out a disclaimer for every player that signs up for LA '28 that you might play and you might not play. If Kawhi stuck around, that would've meant another notable star sitting out racking up DNP's.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It sucked for Tatum to be sitting on the bench like that and it brought on a ton of heat on Kerr, but honestly the goal was to win the gold and they accomplished that. Next Olympics they're going to have to put out a disclaimer for every player that signs up for LA '28 that you might play and you might not play. If Kawhi stuck around, that would've meant another notable star sitting out racking up DNP's.

Tatum probably gets Haliburton minutes if Kawhi is healthy

But also would’ve reduced some other guys roles too. Booker & Ant might have played less too

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are complaining.

"I'm not reading all that!!"

I copied the text into a word counter.
1,608 words

Then I googled how long it would take, on average, to read an article that was 1,500 words long.

The answer was 5 minutes.
That's too much time for some folks.

The coli dot com y'all.

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
What are you thoughts on Draymond Green's observations, who has been coached by Kerr for most of his career?