The disappeared: Chicago police detain Americans at abuse-laden 'black site'

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
This isn't just Chicago. My ex was under investigation at one time (3 letter agencies) and I was picked up twice and brought to these black sites to be questioned about his whereabouts. One was in Queens, NY and the other was in the suburbs of Los Angeles. I was pretty much kidnapped by them and there is no record of them picking me up. One of the places was an old grade school. it looked abandoned from the outside but inside the offices were converted to makeshift interrogation rooms. The other was in the back of an office building in a stripmall. Both were nondescript and there was nothing inside to let you know it was an official government building. No signs, no phones and nothing readily identifiable.

I wont got into too many details, but eventually lawyers were involved yet we could not even get them to admit I was ever picked up and questioned in open court.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Now is the time to go vegetarian. Eat light and learn how to grow your crops can take you a long way. Forget the material things because they have an expiration date but knowledge doesn't.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:patrice: And in Chicago of all places......Wonder who else knew about this? :mjpls: