The DioField Chronicles (Square Enix Tactics RPG) PS4/PS5/XB1/SeriesX/PC/Switch

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks kinda meh but when it comes to games like this the gameplay is more important. I’ll keep my eye on this one

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to try this, digimon survive was way too much visual novel for me but

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
did the first two battles…yeah this game was made for me. Preordering Friday. Gonna be bad news if Valkyrie Chronicles ends up being good also.

Also, gotta give Square Enix props for putting out demo’s for all their games. Only problem is the animations/lipsynching is unappealing. I’d rather they use illustrated cutscenes or something, like they do in the intro.

Also, Geralt of Rivia narrating the story :banderas:

The battle system is just like FF12 or Xenoblade where you auto-attack and it pauses to choose special abilities or items. Also the summons are using Final Fantasy lore

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I stayed up way too late last night playing the demo. Definitely pre-ordering just don't know which platforms I want to do yet. PC almost certainly but don't know if I'm going to do PS5 or Switch as the other.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I stayed up way too late last night playing the demo. Definitely pre-ordering just don't know which platforms I want to do yet. PC almost certainly but don't know if I'm going to do PS5 or Switch as the other.

This game seems like it would be best on PC. I hate when console games use cursors