The Depiction Of Weed Smoking Was Spot On In GTAV

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
bro...did your moms and uncle kiss lol?
No :scusthov: they weren't in a relationship nor did he live with us, i was just told that was my dad. I was smart enough to piece the shyt together at 7 years old. I was the only b*stard child in the fam, I guess no one wanted to see me "suffer" growin up

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
No :scusthov: they weren't in a relationship nor did he live with us, i was just told that was my dad. I was smart enough to piece the shyt together at 7 years old. I was the only b*stard child in the fam, I guess no one wanted to see me "suffer" growin up

Breh.....:snoop:

Come ere, breh....:troll: Sit down.

If they were still pulling that "this is ur daddy" shyt on you when you were 7 years old, ur moms & her brother was fukkING. :scusthov: Don't try to change it now & say he won't around either. Every kid knows to a degree that certain "mommy & daddy" interactions must take place for them to believe it. Hugging, kissing, etc.

:umad:

Either that was ya uncle smashing ya moms...Or just a random nikka runnin thru them loose walls that faded out the pic who she later told you was your uncle. Ya moms a slutcake, b. I hate to break it to you. :snoop:

:ohhh: Are you a Cac? :lupe:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Not a cac, why ur c00n ass keep bringin up these false incest claims :childplease::scusthov:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Not a cac, why ur c00n ass keep bringin up these false incest claims :childplease::scusthov:

Same reason you came outta nowhere in a GTA thread to tell the Coli your moms had your uncle pose as your father growing up, which you had to find out on your own cuz they weren't real (or discreet) enough to tell you the truth. :wow:

:blessed:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
This c00n think he sonned me but instead he butted in a convo and than gave the shyttiest reply :camby:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
this is the type of shyt about GTA I don't fukk with, I do not a real life simulation of smoking weed or going to the strip club
what is the point of that shyt. You not getting high and they bytches ain't real
It ain't like they had kush packs come in the box for you to smoke while you play
Using that logic why even play the game, nothing in the game is completely impossible to do in real life

Be a real nikka & pull a Chris Dorner if the video game versions of shyt ain't enough for you :yeshrug:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
people play video games with no weed?? i couldnt play 5 minutes of any game if i dont have at least a 3.5 next to me
so you have a dependence on weed to enjoy video games :scusthov:

It's only gonna get worse from there. Next you won't wanna watch TV unless you're high! then you won't wanna chill with people unless you're high! then you won't wanna eat unless you're high.. :scusthov:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
This c00n think he sonned me but instead he butted in a convo and than gave the shyttiest reply :camby:

I don't THINK I did anything, breh. Idc what the fukk the rest of the Coli think about you, me, or what we talkin about.

I'm talkin to YOU. :umad:

I'd tell you the same shyt in person, in ya face, wether u was a complete stranger or friend. Ya moms fukked ya uncle, b.

Your dad lost. Actually :ohhh: If you think about it.....He won. :blessed:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I don't THINK I did anything, breh. Idc what the fukk the rest of the Coli think about you, me, or what we talkin about.

I'm talkin to YOU. :umad:

I'd tell you the same shyt in person, in ya face, wether u was a complete stranger or friend. Ya moms fukked ya uncle, b.

Your dad lost. Actually :ohhh: If you think about it.....He won. :blessed:
:dead: i wouldve blown my shyts waayyy back if i was an incest child

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
franklin said some self loathing shyt and the exact same time i said it when he was off his 3rd bong load.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:heh: @ Listening to these fukkin drug addicts. Cacs trying to get back to the revelations of people they call primitive by frying their fukking brains. :russ: