The Depiction Of Weed Smoking Was Spot On In GTAV

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:camby: SMFH
I know it's not for everybody, but you just ignore the other half of my post, I wish we had negs :beli:

:heh: Why you acting like you taking my post so personal breh? Why so serious!? Why so furious!? Smoke a dub and relax, friendo. I didn't ignore 1/2 your post, I just only commented on a few parts of it. Sorry about your father/uncle lie past breh, but you've made peace with it, so...:manny: I can't view youtube here at work, mabye I'll look at them later....big maybe though, as I make no promises on that. Floatation tanks...ehh...:whoa: I don't really need too much extra shyt in my life. I'm good.:banderas: And I'm good that you good....are you good?!:ld::mjpls:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Why you acting like you taking my post so personal breh? Why so serious!? Why so furious!? Smoke a dub and relax, friendo. I didn't ignore 1/2 your post, I just only commented on a few parts of it. Sorry about your father/uncle lie past breh, but you've made peace with it, so...:manny: I can't view youtube here at work, mabye I'll look at them later....big maybe though, as I make no promises on that. Floatation tanks...ehh...:whoa: I don't really need too much extra shyt in my life. I'm good.:banderas: And I'm good that you good....are you good?!:ld::mjpls:
get back to work, you aren't capable of fully retaining and comprehending while multi tasking

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

:russ: nikkas furious because no one else wants to go to the hyperbolic time chamber after finding out his moms been fukkin her brother since he was a lil nikka

:deadmanny:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
:deadrose: you have to be trolling

Read between the lines :troll:

Here, hit this LSD and go have that talk wit ya moms again :troll:

j74SykU.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
i thought the implication was franklin was so use to smoking good shyt, his bud was actually just weak.

Nah I get that, it's that I did Franklin's last so after killing the clowns and the weird alien shyt I thought dude was going to start hallucinating ballers everywhere but he just stood there like :yeshrug:

shyt had me :laff:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
How can you simulate smoking weed or going to some striip club, that shyt is a lot funner if you actually do it

i play games for gameplay, watching a character smoke weed or drink vodka, or sit in a stripclub is not gameplay

:whoa:

we're just showing appreciation that they got this aspect of being blazed right.

strip club and taking a hit from the bong is on two completely different scales.

for the record, i don't fukk with the strip club or call my contacts to hang out either. :manny: