The Depiction Of Weed Smoking Was Spot On In GTAV

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
i'm talking about when you're just smoking a bong at the house

the introspection, the self-loathing, the negative thought loops, etc. all spot on

I think when you smoke weed with michael he's just negative off the bat, but with franklin he goes through those phases when he thinks he's awesome, the best, and then he realizes he's a terrible person and he's alone and no one likes him..

just like smoking weed in real life :(

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I wouldn't know. I've never smoked a day in my life and don't plan on it. It does look cool in the game though, the effects and shyt anyways, lol.

i think everyone needs to hit a j atleast monthly alone, deep introspection is necessary imo

I'm already too deep into introspection. And usually already too mellowed out for most to need weed either. Some weed heads I know think that I already smoke.:manny:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i'm talking about when you're just smoking a bong at the house

the introspection, the self-loathing, the negative thought loops, etc. all spot on

I think when you smoke weed with michael he's just negative off the bat, but with franklin he goes through those phases when he thinks he's awesome, the best, and then he realizes he's a terrible person and he's alone and no one likes him..

just like smoking weed in real life :(

yup.

the first time i hit the bong with franklin, shyt turned bright and vivid.. and he was talking about how he felt gooood. i thought it was cool and a typical depiction of smoking up.

but the next time.. after a lil bit, dude started talking about how he has no friends and shyt.. :leon: i couldn't believe what he was saying because shyt was right on the money.

:to:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't know. I've never smoked a day in my life and don't plan on it. It does look cool in the game though, the effects and shyt anyways, lol.

I'm already too deep into introspection. And usually already too mellowed out for most to need weed either. Some weed heads I know think that I already smoke.:manny:
If you deeply meditate, yoga, etc. Those are exceptions, cool that you're introspective, but that's mainly you're actions and concious.
You're not tapping into your subconcious by being reflective though, weed helped me see issues, impulsive habits, etc. One of them for me for example I've had bout growing up with a single mother and an uncle who they told me was my dad. Very young age I discovered that was bullshyt, but I played along all those years. I love him like a father, but deep down it would bother me like the father day's events in early elementary and just the fact we didn't spend much time together or knew each other. I've tried finding things in common with him to connect over the years but nothin. Over a year ago, I told my mom I knew and shyt. She cried and etc, shyt was awkward with him over a period. Its all good now, we cool, but now I feel free from that lie.

You don't have to smoke, you can just google "where to float" and occasionally use a floatation tank.

dont bother with part 2 and 3 lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the type of shyt about GTA I don't fukk with, I do not a real life simulation of smoking weed or going to the strip club
what is the point of that shyt. You not getting high and they bytches ain't real
It ain't like they had kush packs come in the box for you to smoke while you play

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is the type of shyt about GTA I don't fukk with, I do not a real life simulation of smoking weed or going to the strip club
what is the point of that shyt. You not getting high and they bytches ain't real
It ain't like they had kush packs come in the box for you to smoke while you play
some people play the game like a simulation :yeshrug:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
i thought the implication was franklin was so use to smoking good shyt, his bud was actually just weak.
i think it was just a joke.
aint no real bud have you hallucinate, might get paranoid if you too high in public and sweatin over the po,but thats it :pachaha:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Then I guess you don't play any games right because what's the point?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If you deeply meditate, yoga, etc. Those are exceptions, cool that you're introspective, but that's mainly you're actions and concious.
You're not tapping into your subconcious by being reflective though, weed helped me see issues, impulsive habits, etc. One of them for me for example I've had bout growing up with a single mother and an uncle who they told me was my dad. Very young age I discovered that was bullshyt, but I played along all those years. I love him like a father, but deep down it would bother me like the father day's events in early elementary and just the fact we didn't spend much time together or knew each other. I've tried finding things in common with him to connect over the years but nothin. Over a year ago, I told my mom I knew and shyt. She cried and etc, shyt was awkward with him over a period. Its all good now, we cool, but now I feel free from that lie.

You don't have to smoke, you can just google "where to float" and occasionally use a floatation tank.

dont bother with part 2 and 3 lol

I used to meditate a bit, but not so much lately. Perhaps I'll do so more often. Other than that, still what you're describing...I do on my own.

So that's cool that getting high gets you by tho....still not a need of weed for me though. I'll puff puff pass on that duke.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I used to meditate a bit, but not so much lately. Perhaps I'll do so more often. Other than that, still what you're describing...I do on my own.

So that's cool that getting high gets you by tho....still not a need of weed for me though. I'll puff puff pass on that duke.
:camby: SMFH
I know it's not for everybody, but you just ignore the other half of my post, I wish we had negs :beli: