#ByrdGang #TheColi
have faith breh
full
:russ: i need to borrow this forever

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Marvel-Infinity-TheBlackOrder-Thanos-Poster.png

Infinity War 1 better have the Black Order in it...

My predictions

•Thanos sends these fools out to get the stones in the first movie. They're still missing one right?
Since they're all broken up, when the BO attack in different parts of the world they respond individually. I see this being a Crash type scenario leading up to a major reunion in the end of the first flick.

•Prolly the one in Visions head...idk about this yet.
•If so, they murk Vision. Wanda freaks out, killing everything. But Dr Strange reverses that shyt. How? :yeshrug: he did it before.
•They fukk our shyt up(Earth) and get the last stone.
Thanos gets the gaunlet and kills the BO. :birdman:
•Part 2 Avengers vs. Thanos...final showdown shyt.
•Captain Marvel and Adam Warlock pop up way overpowered somewhere in there.
•Tony, Steve & Hawkeye get killed off(maybe even in pt. 1)

black_panther_versus_black_dwarf_infinity_marvel.jpg

:wow:

I need to see our king boss up in Infinity war.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Loki betrayed his brother, killed innocent people and started a war on new york, how is he not really a villain? lol

Anyways

1. On top of his small screen time in GOTG we have 2 movies to develop Thanos. We may see him cameo somewhere in another movie too, who knows, but having 2 movies to develop his character should already tell us they're not about to wash him like Ultron.
2. The people directing these films have been vetted enough for us to know that they won't disappoint.

Questioning the Russo's ain't a good look lol they're gonna kill this.

loki aint no villain foh lol.. avengers he aint even do shyt but bring in the chitari.. dude was a joke, got spun out of his Margeilas by Hulk

... i wasnt doubting the GAWDssos at all, im doubting the MCU's inability to make a compelling villain as of yet

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Not all the villains have been weak. From the MCU Loki, Pierce, Winter Soldier, Baron Zemo and Ultron to a degree were dope. The difference with Thanos is that unlike them we have 2 movies to develop him to be a credible threat so it's not rushed. Disney knows that too lol they're not gonna build up this dude for 10 years and shyt on him. Ye of lil faith man
full

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
They've had misses but they've had hits as well. You can't build a universe and expect to like everyone all across the board. At least we still have the netflix villains and network villains on AOS lol

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've had misses but they've had hits as well. You can't build a universe and expect to like everyone all across the board. At least we still have the netflix villains and network villains on AOS lol

There has been more hits than misses

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not all the villains have been weak. From the MCU Loki, Pierce, Winter Soldier, Baron Zemo and Ultron to a degree were dope. The difference with Thanos is that unlike them we have 2 movies to develop him to be a credible threat so it's not rushed. Disney knows that too lol they're not gonna build up this dude for 10 years and shyt on him. Ye of lil faith man
full
Baron zemo was wack the movie was great though

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Again.... to appease the DC cats.... all they gotta do is give Thanos a lot of dialog and cool lines and they'll love him.... maybe some goons to do his bids but talking is VERY important cool quotables and he can go down as the best villain ever.:troll:

Oh yea.... sorry let me add one more thing.... threaten NPC random fodder characters and maybe hurt one minor character.

I'm comparing that off the scale of the so called "Great Movie" villain..... someone who never even threw a punch at his protagonist and basically got his ass quick twice in quick work when he saw said protagonist one on one, face to face:mjlol:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lex Luthor in BVS was wack, probably top 10 worst supervillain (portrayal )

Joker and the main villain in suicide squad clearly undoubtedly the top two worst villain in comic to screen history

You should not talk about marvel villains when DC is up and down trash

The worst part about it is as much as talk about the villains happens.... atleast on the Marvel side the HERO's are done right and with justice.

Like of the so called complaints..... its funny no one EVER says "I dont like the guy playing Ironman, Hulk, Thor, Cap, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, AntMan, Black Panther, Dr Strange, Falcon, Vision, Hank Pym, War Machine, Groot, Star Lord, Gamora, Groot, Rocket Rac00n, Spiderman....... unlike how people feel about the heroes in other franchises

I think we see a pattern here.:sas2:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Again.... to appease the DC cats.... all they gotta do is give Thanos a lot of dialog and cool lines and they'll love him.... maybe some goons to do his bids but talking is VERY important cool quotables and he can go down as the best villain ever.:troll:

Oh yea.... sorry let me add one more thing.... threaten NPC random fodder characters and maybe hurt one minor character.

I'm comparing that off the scale of the so called "Great Movie" villain..... someone who never even threw a punch at his protagonist and basically got his ass quick twice in quick work when he saw said protagonist one on one, face to face:mjlol:

Martha
He punched them in the brains with his dialogue/monologues. :troll: