The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
So after some research...... I've come to the conclusion at at peak or max..... no one can fukk with Hulk in ANY cinematic universe.:wow:

My GOD I never knew about "World Breaker Hulk" till last week:picard:

Martha

Maan that was one of my favourite stories. I had this screen as my fb cover page for a minute lol

blueDg0.jpg

:wow:

When he started rampaging on earth after that :picard:

There was one person he didn't want no smoke with tho :ufdup:

AnSSrhw.png

GR said do you bruh :pachaha:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Maan that was one of my favourite stories. I had this screen as my fb cover page for a minute lol

blueDg0.jpg

AnSSrhw.png

Ghost Rider like the IRS of this comic business
he comes around you just be hoping deep down that he'll work out some kinda payment plan :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

blueDg0.jpg

AnSSrhw.png

The way played Dr. Strange.:wow:

Strange thought shyt was sweet when he calmed him down to Banner and was like

:whoa: "It's gonna be ok Bruce...... I got you":to::whew:

Then Bruce/Hulk was like
"And I got you!!!":ld::shaq::stopitslime::demonic:

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Wait? What????:ooh: Where can I find this HEAT (sorry..... I'm old school.... I refuse to say the word that rhymes with if:hhh:)

Martha

Hulk and Sentry threw down in the last issue of World War Hulk. They fight was so epic, it was about to crack THE EARTH in half! Luckily Iron Man's satellite and Sentry's power was able to turn Hulk into Banner again.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Hulk and Sentry threw down in the last issue of World War Hulk. They fight was so epic, it was about to crack THE EARTH in half! Luckily Iron Man's satellite and Sentry's power was able to turn Hulk into Banner again.

But it's the layers to that shyt that Marvel provides:wow:

If you later read the "Hulk" series about Red Hulk and Red She-Hulk..... you find out it wasn't even completely Starks satellite that powered Hulk down.

It was more about how AIM without Tony's knowledge rigged the satellite to drain Hulks powers to create Red Hulk..... so in a sense AIM really did it

Martha

:whoo:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So after some research...... I've come to the conclusion at at peak or max..... no one can fukk with Hulk in ANY cinematic universe.:wow:

My GOD I never knew about "World Breaker Hulk" till last week:picard:

Martha

yea, planet hulk/worldbreaker hulk is the best i've seen hulk written...he and bruce finally both accepted each other, and that shyt was beautiful to read....still dont like how WWH ended, but whatever......

as much as i'd like to see this hulk in a movie, i doubt it would happen...feige has said if they do a hulk movie, he wants it to be more bruce than hulk....i know they trying to fit planet hulk into the next couple movies, but it aint the same as having a movie focus only on that....but including the hulk into thor will have me there day 1...hopefully they let the hulk be the hulk, and not that abomination he was in avengers 2...man was scared of his own shadow and a tony lackey...and dont get me started on that bullshyt relationship with black widow, smh...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

blueDg0.jpg

AnSSrhw.png

Yo that entire Ghostrider series was insane lol and this man really went head to head with WBH. Blaze got knocked out and woke up Zarathos and he said:ufdup::birdman:Hulk:birdman:GR:birdman:That's what the fukk I thought :demonic:Illuminati :ufdup:Innocent yall aint

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
where can i read planet hulk and wwh for the free free

or if you have a job where you can just listen to shyt..... I advice youtubing "comics explained" I been listening to that Robert guy for a minute now.... dude be dropping some knowledge:ohlawd:

I like I aint know until last Friday.... for all the shyt "Dem c00ns" be talking..... Marvel fathered they style for a bit. Jack Kirby.... I never knew he went to DC basically layed down a foundation for them. Hell I didnt even know he was the creator of the beloved Darkseid:ooh:

Then went back to Marvel after a few years cuz DC to him like :hhh:

Martha

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
or if you have a job where you can just listen to shyt..... I advice youtubing "comics explained" I been listening to that Robert guy for a minute now.... dude be dropping some knowledge:ohlawd:

I like I aint know until last Friday.... for all the shyt "Dem c00ns" be talking..... Marvel fathered they style for a bit. Jack Kirby.... I never knew he went to DC basically layed down a foundation for them. Hell I didnt even know he was the creator of the beloved Darkseid:ooh:

Then went back to Marvel after a few years cuz DC to him like :hhh:

Martha
been subbed to dude and comicstorian so i be up to shyt but i still wanna read the shyts