The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Me and my girl watched the first Iron Man on Hulu earlier today. I forgot how mazing this film was from start to finish. This was really the perfect film to kick off the MCU. Robert Downey Jr the real MVP :wow:

I had such low anticipation for that shyt and it blew me away.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Me and my girl watched the first Iron Man on Hulu earlier today. I forgot how mazing this film was from start to finish. This was really the perfect film to kick off the MCU. Robert Downey Jr the real MVP :wow:
RDJ simply killed it. He is just the perfect person to play Tony Stark.
Also, love that Ghostface Killah is official Marvel movie cannon. :obama:
I was watching recently and nearly :mjcry: when he mentions he never got to say good bye to his Dad before he died. Thinking how CW played out that's a crazy reference 8 years ahead of time. That MCU brehs. :mjcry:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I was watching recently and nearly :mjcry: when he mentions he never got to say good bye to his Dad before he died. Thinking how CW played out that's a crazy reference 8 years ahead of time. That MCU brehs. :mjcry:
Ghostface AND Meth :lolbron:

Soul Stone is probably somewhere in the 36 Chambers :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
That's what makes the MCU so great. You can go back and see where they planted the seeds for future films. I didn't think much of the car accident reference when I first watched it back in '08. But seeing it yesterday after having watched Civil War, my mind was legit blown that they set that up so far in advance :ohhh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That's what makes the MCU so great. You can go back and see where they planted the seeds for future films. I didn't think much of the car accident reference when I first watched it back in '08. But seeing it yesterday after having watched Civil War, my mind was legit blown that they set that up so far in advance :ohhh:

Yo, future reference after the next two Avengers. They should do the Marvel saga and just show EVERYTHING in chronological order.Shyt would be epic breh.

Daps
the Matt Fraction joint, I got every individual issue of that, haven't finished reading though.

i wanted that so bad—characterization-wise—when the avengers was coming out, but they went the ultimate route

but I have a feeling thanos might catch a body off barton's wife n kids, and charge that nikka up, and there's talk about him getting a netflix series. so you never know...

I haven't heard anything about this :ohhh: