The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:yeshrug:no clue. if Ghostrider couldn't get me to watch that show, this won't.

Its all good, its not for you its not for you. Unlike other stan groups, its peace here.

Aint no one gonna judge you or shyt on you or throw weak vitriol at you.

I will say this though. This show has gotten DRAMATICALLY better since that 1st half of season 1. The common knock on Marvel about "dem jokes", well they dramatically cut back on that as well and more case the tone is darker. Hell you hear more jokes in 5 mins of the DCCW shows.

But no doubt my G.... you like what u like right?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Its all good, its not for you its not for you. Unlike other stan groups, its peace here.

Aint no one gonna judge you or shyt on you or throw weak vitriol at you.

I will say this though. This show has gotten DRAMATICALLY better since that 1st half of season 1. The common knock on Marvel about "dem jokes", well they dramatically cut back on that as well and more case the tone is darker. Hell you hear more jokes in 5 mins of the DCCW shows.

But no doubt my G.... you like what u like right?
:mjlol: you crazy shun.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm real curious to see how they're going to pull off Black Bolt.

Me too!!

That's why I never thought it made sense when Vin was talking about he was gonna do that role. He's someone in recent years that loves to speak.

Marvel should be fairly conservative and just get a hungry no named upcoming guy that will be cool for the long term future with basically just standing there or doing more physical acting and facial expressions