The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The OG pic.
After 2pac was shot in 94 being loaded into an ambulance. Original pic.
hqdefault.jpg

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Anybody who's read the Hawkeye comic books where he lived in NY and had goofy neighbors.....do u think they could base a solo Hawkeye movie on this?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Anybody who's read the Hawkeye comic books where he lived in NY and had goofy neighbors.....do u think they could base a solo Hawkeye movie on this?
the Matt Fraction joint, I got every individual issue of that, haven't finished reading though.

i wanted that so bad—characterization-wise—when the avengers was coming out, but they went the ultimate route

but I have a feeling thanos might catch a body off barton's wife n kids, and charge that nikka up, and there's talk about him getting a netflix series. so you never know...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
‘Captain America: Civil War’ Coming To Netflix In December

Captain-America-Civil-War.jpg

One of the most popular streaming services for TV and film is good old Netflix and if you are wondering what is coming in December, you are in luck. Comicbook.com revealed what is coming up in December and one of the titles that should have nerds out there excited is the arrival of the Marvel film, Captain America: Civil War! Here are some of the geek/cult related content that is coming to Netflix next month.

December 1, 2016;
Beverly Hills Cop
D2: The Mighty Ducks

December 9, 2016

Fuller House (Season 2) —NETFLIX ORIGINAL

December 20, 2016
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (Season 6)

December 25, 2016
Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War

“Marvel’s “Captain America: Civil War” finds Steve Rogers leading the newly formed team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. But after another incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability, headed by a governing body to oversee and direct the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers, resulting in two camps—one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark’s surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability. “

Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War is out on Blu-Ray/DVD as well as purchasable on Digital Download.

Source: Comicbook.com