The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Deadpool’ Writers Talk FOX/Marvel Characters Swap For ‘Deadpool’ & ‘Guardians 2

have been a lot of focus on the upcoming sequel to Deadpool, starring Ryan Reynolds as the Merc With The Mouth, with Tim Miller recently departing the project. In a recent interview with The Playlist, the screenwriters Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese, who wrote the first installment and whom both will be back for the sequel, chatted about working on the first Deadpool film.

During the interview, Reese and Wernick revealed that there was a bit of a character rights swap between 20th Century FOX Studios and Marvel Studios when it came to the character Negasonic Teenage Warhead. The character you saw in the movie resembled nothing of her comic counterpart, but the writers essentially wanted to be able to use that name for her character. FOX had to get the OK from Marvel, by also giving them Ego the Living Planet who will be appearing in Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 2where he will be played by Kurt Russell.

“Wade Wilson (Ryan Reynolds) is a former Special Forces operative who now works as a mercenary. His world comes crashing down when evil scientist Ajax (Ed Skrein) tortures, disfigures and transforms him into Deadpool. The rogue experiment leaves Deadpool with accelerated healing powers and a twisted sense of humor. With help from mutant allies Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand), Deadpool uses his new skills to hunt down the man who nearly destroyed his life.”

Deadpool is out on Blu-Ray/DVD as well as purchasable through Digital Download. The sequel is reportedly eyed for a 2018 release.

Source: The Playlist

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
BvS + SS= $1618
Cap3 + DS = $1647

ACCUMULATIVE

images
:russ: I completely forgot that dude said that BvS and SS would beat Cap 3 & Doc Strange in accumulative sales.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Saw some article or something where someone suggested Vigo Mortenson as Adam Worlock. :ehh:...wouldn't be a bad choice if they introduced that character. I wonder if they'll make Dr. Strange be pre-retcon powerful. Or if we could get a beast like Sentry to come fukk with Thanos. :banderas:

edit: Or if we could get Gladiator.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Any truth to the rumor about Marvel getting their hands back on Dr.Doom

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Any truth to the rumor about Marvel getting their hands back on Dr.Doom
No, people are just overly speculating that Marvel got Doom because of this image the Russo's put up of a BTS look for Infinity War

t_Ul4cuj.png

I guess some see the castle as Dooms in Latveria but it could really just be Asgard or the castle Death stays at.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No, people are just overly speculating that Marvel got Doom because of this image the Russo's put up of a BTS look for Infinity War

t_Ul4cuj.png

I guess some see the castle as Dooms in Latveria but it could really just be Asgard or the castle Death stays at.

Never though I would see Spider Man in the MCU. Things change. I think that last Fantastic 4 movie sealed its fate. People will never forget that fukkery :scusthov:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Never though I would see Spider Man in the MCU. Things change. I think that last Fantastic 4 movie sealed its fate. People will never forget that fukkery :scusthov:
True but that doesn't mean all of their lore has to stay with Fox. They can keep F4, just give us Doom, Galactus and Silver Surfer :birdman:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
True but that doesn't mean all of their lore has to stay with Fox. They can keep F4, just give us Doom, Galactus and Silver Surfer :birdman:
Fantastic Four for Phase 4 :leon:
I honestly feel like Marvel already has their rights and is waiting.