The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 3 thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Real talk they playing my nicca on this show. Every woman of color wants a corny cac on this shyt :dahell:...only time he got any play was from a white girl back in the time where he'd get hung for fukking with one :francis:....u telling me EVERY cac on the ship can get play but not my dude jax :wtf:....besides diggle, black men on these shows take nothing but Ls on these cw hero shows love wise. Literally all of them some single no p*ssy getting mufukkas :heh:

Don't forget about me

TF%20320%20Joe%20and%20Cecile.jpg

I see your point though

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
That dominator queen,..
Xenothot:patrice:

Or

Thotomorph:patrice:

Steel bringing legends fukkery full tilt for Tha culture

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Captain Cold is gone ..
Legends of Tomorrow Headlines Videos
THE FLASH & LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Actor Wentworth Miller Has Announced That He's Done Playing Captain Cold
155065.jpg

Bad news for fans of The CW's small-screen take on DC's Captain Cold, as actor Wentworth Miller has officially announced that he'll be moving on from the role very soon. More details past the jump...
Mark Cassidy | 11/6/2017
Filed Under: "Legends of Tomorrow"

Wentworth Miller has announced via Instagram that he is in the process of shooting his final scenes as Leonard Snart in The CW's DC TV universe.

Miller was first introduced as the villainous Captain Cold on The Flash before joining The Legends of Tomorrow in a more heroic capacity, and the character has remained one of the more popular elements of the small-screen DC-verse ever since.

How Snart will exit is unknown at this time, but one would assume that if Miller really is done playing the character for good that he'll be killed off.

Check out the actor's comments below and let us know what you think in the usual place.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Fringe' Star John Noble Joins 'Legends Of Tomorrow'

Fringe star John Noble is lending his voice to the character Mallus on DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.

Mallus is the mysterious villain opposing the Legends of Tomorrow in the third season of The CW series. His voice will be heard for the first time in tonight’s episode, “Return of the Mack."

Executive producer Mark Guggenheim told Entertainment Weekly a bit about the villain.

“That’s the big mythology of the season and what makes Mallus cool at this stage of everyone’s viewing experience is that right now he is just a name and is this whisper,” Guggenheim says. “You’ll learn more about him in [episode] 305.”

What fans know of Mallus so far is that one of his acolytes has already resurrected Kuasa (Tracy Ifeachor) and that they’ll next be resurrecting the villain Damien Darhk.

While Guggenheim says more resurrections aren't out of the question, there aren't anymore on Mallus's current to-do list.

“Theoretically, but I don’t think we have plans to resurrect anyone else at the moment,” Guggenheim says.

:banderas: