The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 3 thread

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I was at the barbershop last week and my barber had season one playing. It was the episode where Stein was captured by the Germans during the Cold War. It was crazy to see just how much the show has changed. That episode had torture, attempted brainwashing, self mutilation (Jax had to cut himself to get a message to Stein), and Rip flat out telling Sarah to kill Stein if they couldn't rescue him.

If that same scenario happened now, the Legends would just air raid the gulag with the WaveRider as soon as they took Stein, charge in full boar at the Germans, and probably create a future where Germany was taken over by China or some shyt.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kid Ray/DoMINIator:stylin: boppin around:heh: Mick:eat: always in the pantry:jawalrus: New chick giddy off the Waverider:steviej: LL Cool Jax:krs: Nate/Amaya's the Strugglebusters:pachaha: Sara:laff: toss in the bushes, again:deadmanny: Prof. Stein's:old: an official grandfather now:skip: Arachnophobia/ET:popcorn: homage:banderas: Legends of FUKKERY's budget Go HAM:myman:

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Jax ain't never gonna get a girl :mjcry:

He lost Amaya to Steel and now the Arabial to Ray
Real talk they playing my nicca on this show. Every woman of color wants a corny cac on this shyt :dahell:...only time he got any play was from a white girl back in the time where he'd get hung for fukking with one :francis:....u telling me EVERY cac on the ship can get play but not my dude jax :wtf:....besides diggle, black men on these shows take nothing but Ls on these cw hero shows love wise. Literally all of them some single no p*ssy getting mufukkas :heh: