The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 2 thread

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
haven't watched this much since the early parts of the first season..

watched the past couple episodes because of the crossover.

thawne and merlyn :dwillhuh:

stein still unbearable :scust:he's just lucky his daughter is full grown.. if she was an infant that needed actual parenting.. he would've jumped right back into that time machine :hubie:

no more hawks :blessed:

ray got himself a colossus buddy :pachaha:

about to download the rest of the season and check it out:ehh:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
they don't know Eobard... they only know a time traveler and speeder ... I don't thing they know barry can travel through time so they wouldn't thing to tell him

but last week, barry told them that he went back in time, right? this shyt should've rng a bell :damn: oh well :manny:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
why does Jax gives Stein such a hard time about the daughter aberration when him and vixen had an aberration of their own when they freed the slaves during the civil war?

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
why does Jax gives Stein such a hard time about the daughter aberration when him and vixen had an aberration of their own when they freed the slaves during the civil war?

i'm catching up on this season and it seems like they take turns scolding each other for shyt they would do or have already done themselves :yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
zano was a great addition to the cast.
Is that steel? Yeah. I kind of threw up when rip turned up (and cold to a lesser degree yeah I know he's just a figment of mick's imagination). This season has felt real fresh with the group dynamic and Sarah being leader when rip returns I fear it's going to feel like before

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Nah he knew something was off. Thats why he was looking at faux stein like:wtb:
He never went beyond suspicion, them being psychologically linked should have had him cry foul at first sight, it was a contrivance for the sake of it and it made jax look dumb

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOT's Boardwalk Empire:myman: Dahrk/Eobard/Malcolm:mjgrin: Legion of Doom:win: Gideon poppin shyt:lolbron: Prof. Stein bout to be seaweed:merchant: Shoulda listened to Jax:mjpls: Vixen dolphin transformation:ohhh: Snart chilly retrun:hubie: Mick's criminal minded:krs: Bonnie & Clyde:youngsabo: Waverider sprayed up:huhldup: Atom/Steele bulletproof shield:whew: Reverse Flash:fire: is too elusive:damn: Sarah dismantled the Magician:lawd: Elliot/Capone taxes:laff: suspension of disbelief:skip: A future compass hologram:lupe: Rip Spielberg:banderas:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm saying I've only seen white men with black women on the cw...never black on black.
Until recently with joe and cecile.
Don't forget about that 1 show that aired this past Spring/Summer "Containment". The Black Male lead's girl was black on the show:

xdBXHNE.jpg

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So are we gonna talk about how the NBC show Timeless straight jacked LOT's plot :heh:

They got the Time Machine that looks like Thawne's Time Machine except it's metal

Clothes for each era

Chasing a dude ruining the timeline

Throwing up after they travel

A person who's a history buff

Token Black guy

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the winter break finale

Rip not British anymore :dwillhuh:

Anytime Reverse Flash pulls out the vibrating hand of death :wow:

1920s gangsters seem to have a real easy time adjusting to time travelers and people with powers :skip:

I thought Cold would be making his return for good in this episode :martin: