The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 2 thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So will there be anymore crossover shows this season? I thought I heard there would be another one

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So have they settled on Maya and Mick as a couple or will they test her out romantically with Jax and Rip too? All of these chemistry tests with this actress and the dudes in the cast has been crazy.

So let me see if I got this straight: Merlyn is from the present time, Darkh is from the 1980s, Eobard is from before he became fake Wells and Cold is going to be plucked from a time right before he and Mick joined the Legends. Are those the correct timelines for the Legion members?

I have no theories about why Rip Hunter would be a B-movie director in Hollywood in the 1960s with an American accent so it will be interesting to see how the show explains this.

Its cool that they are using the Spear of Destiny. That has always been one of my favorite DC magic artifacts even though in the comics it was what Hitler used to keep the magic heroes and Superman from ending WW2 not somehow capable of changing reality.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Eobard is from before he became fake Wells
This is what I'm confused about. I thought this was pre-Wells but now that I thought about it way too much, it makes me realized how much they messed up with time travel.

So Barry goes back to the year 2000 and saves his mom from being murdered. Right before Eobard loses his speed force to travel home and gets stuck in the year 2000. Right before Eobard takes Dr.Wells body. Barry runs back with Eobard to 2016 and locks him up in a cage while Barry lives with his family in a new timeline. (Flashpoint, episode 1 season 3)

He realizes everything changed and asks Eobard to go back and kill his mother in the year 2000 to restore the timeline. Eobard then drops Barry off at the doorstep of Joe's house in 2016 which is exactly where Barry was before he went back and saved his mom. Eobard says to Barry: "Things are back to the way they should be, well for me anyway. For you, we'll just have to wait and find out." After he says that to Barry and speeds off, I thought this is the moment Eobard went back in time to meet Damien Dahrk. (Legends of Tomorrow episode 1, season 2)

What Eobard said should mean everything that happened in Season 1 still happened including Eobard being wiped from existence in 2015 by Eddie killing himself. This is further proven when Earth 19 Wells is warned that he cannot go outside because of what Earth 1 "Wells" did so he has a face altering device to change his face when he goes outside.

See how this is confusing? I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is and stop trying to make sense of this. I was able to make sense of Reverse Flash returning last year in season 2 of Flash. I can't make sense of this.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So have they settled on Maya and Mick as a couple or will they test her out romantically with Jax and Rip too? All of these chemistry tests with this actress and the dudes in the cast has been crazy.

So let me see if I got this straight: Merlyn is from the present time, Darkh is from the 1980s, Eobard is from before he became fake Wells and Cold is going to be plucked from a time right before he and Mick joined the Legends. Are those the correct timelines for the Legion members?

I have no theories about why Rip Hunter would be a B-movie director in Hollywood in the 1960s with an American accent so it will be interesting to see how the show explains this.

Its cool that they are using the Spear of Destiny. That has always been one of my favorite DC magic artifacts even though in the comics it was what Hitler used to keep the magic heroes and Superman from ending WW2 not somehow capable of changing reality.

This is what I'm confused about. I thought this was pre-Wells but now that I thought about it way too much, it makes me realized how much they messed up with time travel.

So Barry goes back to the year 2000 and saves his mom from being murdered. Right before Eobard loses his speed force to travel home and gets stuck in the year 2000. Right before Eobard takes Dr.Wells body. Barry runs back with Eobard to 2016 and locks him up in a cage while Barry lives with his family in a new timeline. (Flashpoint, episode 1 season 3)

He realizes everything changed and asks Eobard to go back and kill his mother in the year 2000 to restore the timeline. Eobard then drops Barry off at the doorstep of Joe's house in 2016 which is exactly where Barry was before he went back and saved his mom. Eobard says to Barry: "Things are back to the way they should be, well for me anyway. For you, we'll just have to wait and find out." After he says that to Barry and speeds off, I thought this is the moment Eobard went back in time to meet Damien Dahrk. (Legends of Tomorrow episode 1, season 2)

What Eobard said should mean everything that happened in Season 1 still happened including Eobard being wiped from existence in 2015 by Eddie killing himself. This is further proven when Earth 19 Wells is warned that he cannot go outside because of what Earth 1 "Wells" did so he has a face altering device to change his face when he goes outside.

See how this is confusing? I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is and stop trying to make sense of this. I was able to make sense of Reverse Flash returning last year in season 2 of Flash. I can't make sense of this.

Thawne is there after he fixed the events in Flashpoint... :beli: How do you guys NOT remember that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ive also been a bit confused by this. my take is that thawnes timeline was corrected by flashpoint. which is evidenced by the original reverse flash phasing out of existence @ flashes house. so current thawne aint going to make all the same mistakes to end up where his alternate version was.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They didn't tell Barry about Eobard did they? :snoop:

they don't know Eobard... they only know a time traveler and speeder ... I don't thing they know barry can travel through time so they wouldn't thing to tell him

So have they settled on Maya and Mick as a couple or will they test her out romantically with Jax and Rip too? All of these chemistry tests with this actress and the dudes in the cast has been crazy
QUOTE]

JAX just has no luck with black women .. first harkgirl now they gonna have vixen with mick .... jax shoulve took clarisa with him in the 80s ... we can hope he gets Steins daughter.. wait .... cant do that .. since they have a psychic link Stein will be having incestial thoughts ....

JAX needs some play ..

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Why are they moving this to Tuesdays 9pm slot when it comes back?

Riverdale must be taking it's 8pm slot and The 100 the 9pm

But we're getting Flash and LOT back to back

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why are they moving this to Tuesdays 9pm slot when it comes back?

Riverdale must be taking it's 8pm slot and The 100 the 9pm

But we're getting Flash and LOT back to back

its for supernatural

also the Season finale is March 28 ....

I posted the info early november in this thread

edit:
We moving to Tuesday..

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow will move to a new night beginning Tuesday, January 24 (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT). There it will be paired with the network’s number one series, The Flash

The season finale of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow is set for Tuesday, March 28

Read more at CW Midseason Premiere Dates Announced - ComingSoon.net

MONDAY
8:00-9:00pm SUPERGIRL
9:00-10:00pm JANE THE VIRGIN

TUESDAYS BEGINNING JANUARY 24
8:00-9:00pm THE FLASH
9:00-10:00pm DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW (New Time Period)

WEDNESDAYS BEGINNING FEBRUARY 1
8:00-9:00pm ARROW
9:00-10:00pm THE 100 (Season Premiere)

THURSDAYS BEGINNING JANUARY 26
8:00-9:00pm SUPERNATURAL (New Time Period)
9:00-10:00pm RIVERDALE (Series Premiere)

FRIDAYS BEGINNING FEBRUARY 10
8:00-9:00pm THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
9:00-10:00pm REIGN (Season Premiere)

FRIDAYS BEGINNING MARCH 17
8:00-9:00pm THE ORIGINALS (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00pm REIGN

TUESDAY, APRIL 4
8:00-9:00pm IZOMBIE (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00pm IZOMBIE (New Episode)

TUESDAYS BEGINNING APRIL 11
8:00-9:00pmTHE FLASH
9:00-10:00pm IZOMBIE (Regular Time Period)

Read more at CW Midseason Premiere Dates Announced - ComingSoon.net

Last edited: