Reppin
NC
Rt14ULn.jpg

Leonard Snart, robber of ATMs!:wow:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Savage in a glass booth spittin ETHER:huhldup: Jax blast with Larry Holmes Garden syndrome:francis: Dr. Stein hijacked Snart/Mick's ride:krs:, and sent the young homie back to his mother land:ohhh: Sarah reunited with beloved Nyssa:noah: Someone wheel Felicity off this set:camby: Wacka Flocka Kendra:shaq2: Khufu scissor leg her up:deadmanny: Ray caught with immortal haymakers:pachaha: Rip's Ship on Coli Servers:hamster::hamster: wave:heh: Wait, Time Masters down with Savage:dame: Can't spell Legends:laff: without L, tho:troll:

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man i fukking hate when the writers make a character do something dumb as hell just to advance the story

Ray too fukking smart to let Savage bait him into opening his cell like that :snoop:

What was the point of even adding that scene if Savage already had the time masters in his pocket and they were going to let him go anyway

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man, I seriously question this team's competence sometimes. :snoop:

Show needs to be renamed to "DC's Ls of Tomorrow" because Savage pretty much wins nonstop, That said, Ray is in a category of his own. I'm almost impressed that you can be a billionaire superhero and still take this many Ls.