The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dat budget!:takedat:
They have been acting like they can afford all of these effects shots they are doing.

And what is it with these DC TV shows that they can deliver the heartstring pulling parent/child scenes? Jax and his pops had me in my feels like them Joe and Barry scenes on Flash.

And in the promo for next week...is that Chemo that Savage is unleashing on the team:
I1h7uPk.gif
UpU92ul.gif

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
This was a good episode though. I guess the best ones really are the ones without Savage in them.

Shame.
Yeah ive been saying that all season. Theres nothing really special about him outside of him not dying. So all their interactions turn into the team killing his goons and for some reason having kendra try to kill him solo. :francis:
But the pilgrim was great. :wow:
She had no problems killing cops, babies, whoever just to get the job done:whew:
Young rip had no problems giving her the blade though:demonic:
Kendra telling ray she will be with him untill he dies, but was actually hoping pilgrim was going to kill him:stopitslime:

I think pilgrim would make a great season long villain. Since she can see the whole team in a fight. Too bad they vaporized her :damn:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sarah/DT Lance:laff: past hair pieces:lolbron: Mick cooled off his LiL hot temper:youngsabo: Baby Snart on Chill Mode:jawalrus: Kendra/Palmer relationship woes:usure: Stein reunited Jax with his pops:mjcry: Gideon came thru with the coordinates:whoo: Pilgrim Bulletproof Chick:fire: put LOT:cape: on that Summer Jam Screen:ooh: Matrix 360 camera-pan slow mo:banderas: Young Rip in the cut, tho:demonic: And, beleedat crew's outta time, pleihboi:birdman:

Last edited: