The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ray was getting real embarrassing with his simping for half an episode but he rebounded by the end...he getting dem panties on the regular without having to wife her.:shaq:

I guess someone found some change in the sofa so they were able to have scenes with Firestorm, Hawkgirl's wings and the Atom suit all in the same episode.

I forgot how much I ended up liking Ra's Al Ghul after initially not being down with the casting.

The League rank and file are still a complete joke regardless of the time period they are in. Well trained ninja gets KTFO by a mechanic with one punch.:mjlol:

I'm guessing he will be playing Booster Gold.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
has this show made any plot progress? we found out who Chronos is... so that's something? How are they closer to stopping Savage?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 yrs:laff: with Kendra gave Ray some Ws:steviej: Next time you run up on Sarah:whoa:, bets to protect ya neck, Rip:ufdup: League of Assassins 1950s location:duck: A younger, but same Rah's Al Gul:lolbron: Jax real British accent:krs: Dr. Stein's even more geek'd up:skip: Chronos Mick with them Dualities:dame: Wentworth:popcorn: Go HAM as a thespian:banderas: Snart froze his hand off:bryan: Wait, Skin regeneration onboard too:leon:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
has this show made any plot progress? we found out who Chronos is... so that's something? How are they closer to stopping Savage?

Not really closer to stopping him, but they have grown as a team more :yeshrug:. Rip is less of an a$$hole now.

Jax giving the :stopitslime:to all the Ray/Kendra relationship drama.

Hawkman from the afterlife :sadcam:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 10th episode of the season airing tonight:

How far will they go to protect their family? A new DC's Legends of Tomorrow is Thursday at 8/7c.

Producer's preview:

Can DC's Legends of Tomorrow stop Vandal Savage before it's too late? Watch a new episode, Thursday at 8/7c.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:rudy:for the show to go on for multiple seasons that kinda can't happen as he's the shows big bad

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
ThoughtfulFickleHornshark.gif