The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
too much Atom :scusthov:

they need to slow down and stop trying to triple up off the flash hype.

Vangawd Savage is the villain :whoo: Hawkgirl:whoo: Og Canary :whoo: time travel:whoo: Schofield Brothers:whoo:
7e94eb6db895eca862d97120a343a69f.480x270x73.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vangawd Savage is the villain :whoo: Hawkgirl:whoo: Og Canary :whoo: time travel:whoo: Schofield Brothers:whoo:
7e94eb6db895eca862d97120a343a69f.480x270x73.gif

what exactly is hawkgirls powers besides flying? :skip: how useful is this chick.

i am interested in savage and the time travel aspects. i can already see thawne making an appearance from that. i just hope they pick the right actor. cus the guy they picked to be ra's al ghul on arrow is ASS.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
what exactly is hawkgirls powers besides flying? :skip: how useful is this chick.

i am interested in savage and the time travel aspects. i can already see thawne making an appearance from that. i just hope they pick the right actor. cus the guy they picked to be ra's al ghul on arrow is ASS.
shes the reincarnation from an egyptian princess who is also an alien :dahell:
Hawkgirl owes her powers to a belt of Nth metal, a substance native to the planet Thanagar (once home of another pair of Hawk-heroes, Katar Hol and Hawkwoman). The metal is psycho-reactive, responding to its bearer's thoughts and in its base form has a number of electromagnetic/gravitational properties. To the Hawks, it grants the power of flight, superhuman strength, super-acute vision, and an enhanced healing/regeneration ability.

Additionally, she displays advanced hand-to-hand combat skills. Like Hawkman, she retains the knowledge of several lifetimes worth of fighting. Her preferred weapons are aspear or mace, but she has also been depicted using swords, axes, warhammers, shields, and other melee weapons. She possesses shooting skills from her times as the gunfighter, Cinnamon.

In addition, the Nth metal knife which murdered Hawkgirl in her original incarnation as Chay-Ara had an unusual effect upon her soul and that of her lover Khufu (Hawkman). The pair are locked in a seemingly endless cycle of death and rebirth throughout the centuries. While not a superhuman power per se, this propensity for reincarnation has allowed Hawkgirl to cheat death and return to active duty in her current incarnation.

Recently, Kendra has discovered that she had enhanced healing and limited hover abilities when not wearing Nth metal. She speculates that this is due to her prolonged exposure to the substance. It remains to be seen if she still possesses these abilities now that she is Shiera Hall once again.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

Sleeping on Hawkgirl already??? Her major arc on Justice League was insane.