The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Slower episode this week but was entertaining in an understated way, like the way they didn't shy away from the elephant in the room even though it was pathetically soft. Jax or the actor playing him seems to be getting more comfortable, his mannerisms and delivery gave me chuckles

Liked white canary lesbian side story, she looks so smutty shame she has no body.
Hawkgirl looked delicious in that gown but I ain't feeling this nonsense with her and Ray.
The stuff with the hawk ppl and the way they conveniently reversed engineered it was kinda of Saturday morning cartoon. Wish the show didn't blow their load so early on CGI and special efx spreading it out evenly throughout the season would have been better.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It still makes me chuckle just how awful this team is at pretty much everything they try to do.
Liked that they didn't sugarcoat the shyttiness of the 1950s if you weren't a straight white man.
Kendra and Ray are growing on me as a couple...and Kendra was looking really good this ep.
Sometime soon they are going to have to have some accident happen that will give Ray his size changing abilities as a side effect so he won't need that bootleg Iron Man armor.
Sarah coaxing sexy young lesbians out of the closet should be a running theme in every episode of this show.:shaq:
What happened with Mick? The suspense is killing me.