The day has finally come brehs. Big Booty Trucker chick joins OnlyFans

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I heard it from the horses mouth, I asked 2 normal govt job having chicks would they ever create a onlyfans and both said ‘yea if there was a way for it to be completely anonymous’ :lupe:

I’ve since stopped asking this question :francis:
I know women who straight up said they would do it if it was guaranteed to be profitable and make more money then their job now. They straight up told me if I'm going to embarrass my family the pay needs to be worth it.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
The average earnings on OF is like 200 dollars......they selling dumb broads a dream like pimps....diffrence is that the pimp this time is digital website named onlyfans.

You gotta be a popular influencer to make a liveable wage on that site and even then they have a short time span...."ok i seen you butthole, armpits, mouth and whatever....what now?"....also OF is fugazi with the numbers....everybody was spreading how Bhad Barbie made 50 mill in a year, but nobody actually went into them numbers or confirm...no reputable new sources reported on the fact that a 19 year old was making more then the highest paid NBA player...There is a reason why OF tried to ban all sexual content just last year:sas2:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Nah, but the reason a lot of women won't take that leap is because they don't necessarily know how profitable it would be. There's some women making thousands a month with onlyfans and there's some women making 80 dollars a month from Onlyfans.
Yea the former is all these women ideal but there are consequences to being that out there. I truly feel bad for some of these women’s kids.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
look at this fukking simp. I wanna strangle nikkas like this

Screenshot-862.png

A7-A8-C198-840-E-47-DE-AB71-D2-CB4709-E853.gif

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
The average earnings on OF is like 200 dollars......they selling dumb broads a dream like pimps....diffrence is that the pimp this time is digital website named onlyfans.

You gotta be a popular influencer to make a liveable wage on that site and even then they have a short time span...."ok i seen you butthole, armpits, mouth and whatever....what now?"....also OF is fugazi with the numbers....everybody was spreading how Bhad Barbie made 50 mill in a year, but nobody actually went into them numbers or confirm...no reputable new sources reported on the fact that a 19 year old was making more then the highest paid NBA player...There is a reason why OF tried to ban all sexual content just last year:sas2:
What was the reason like what you tryna say dude lol