The day has finally come brehs. Big Booty Trucker chick joins OnlyFans

Daps
bytch went from a 3 to a -3233.23
can always count on a black man to hate on a black woman like she fukked your man or something. U nikkas feminine as hell, man.
Screenshot-866.png

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
can always count on a black man to hate on a black woman like she fukked your man or something. U nikkas feminine as hell, man.
Screenshot-866.png

nikka shut the fukk you bussy busting b*stard the btich is ugly. Period. You S.I.M.Ps always do this bullshyt YOU the feminine one bytch ass nikka. Jump in a reservoir bytch ass nikka. You dont like it then waltz your ass over to LSA bytch.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Damn so is every chick with a big ass gonna open an OnlyFans in the future or something? :patrice:
Nah, but the reason a lot of women won't take that leap is because they don't necessarily know how profitable it would be. There's some women making thousands a month with onlyfans and there's some women making 80 dollars a month from Onlyfans.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Damn so is every chick with a big ass gonna open an OnlyFans in the future or something? :patrice:
I heard it from the horses mouth, I asked 2 normal govt job having chicks would they ever create a onlyfans and both said ‘yea if there was a way for it to be completely anonymous’ :lupe:

I’ve since stopped asking this question :francis:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
They hustle wrong though, just like that youtube comedian chick.. first you show feet... just test the waters.. then you gradually tease and work your way up to showing azz hole, that could be a 2 year process, then you begin interfering with your puzzy. These bytches showing azzhole on day 1 :snoop: