The CW Officially Developing a 'Batwoman' TV Series

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The pilot wasn't as terrible as I expected it to be. I already have a lot of shows in rotation, but I'll give it the 3 episode period to see if it really grabs me. If not, I already have like 5 or 6 other superhero shows I'm watching.

The sister angle they revealed at the end does make me somewhat curious, how she ended up that way.

Cool seeing Cam's girl from Survivor's Remorse in this.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I liked the first episode! I’ve read a bit of the comics so I’m intrigued in what direction this show will go. Especially after Crisis on Infinite Earths.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I didn't mind it. It's okay for CW standards, and it wasn't the train wreck that I was expecting. Also, they need to stop with these arbitrary reasons to not have Superman or Batman in a show. It makes them have to go through these crazy mental gymnastics, that can only be kept up for maybe two seasons. They're going to have to put up or shut up eventually. I think they would be okay with having a Batman on TV, and in the movies. Both Batman and Bruce Wayne disappear out of nowhere? Really? Hey, Batman has been gone for three years. You know what? So has that Bruce Wayne dude. No one is putting this together?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I didn't mind it. It's okay for CW standards, and it wasn't the train wreck that I was expecting. Also, they need to stop with these arbitrary reasons to not have Superman or Batman in a show. It makes them have to go through these crazy mental gymnastics, that can only be kept up for maybe two seasons. They're going to have to put up or shut up eventually. I think they would be okay with having a Batman on TV, and in the movies. Both Batman and Bruce Wayne disappear out of nowhere? Really? Hey, Batman has been gone for three years. You know what? So has that Bruce Wayne dude. No one is putting this together?

I think the closest superhero we will get from the Bat family besides Batwoman is Batwing (Luke Fox). I wouldn’t be surprised if they used the Bruce Wayne from the COIE crossover to explain or write him off from future appearances.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Are they doing the standard CW 26 episodes? :why:

I’d say that 13 episodes a season is suitable for this series. She’s still a relatively new character in the DC universe, so they have to make sure now to run through her rogue’s gallery so quickly. They are already taking from Batman’s circle of villains with Thomas Elliot.

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Surprised they didn’t call this shyt Batperson, especially with this androgynous chick in the role.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Acting is pretty bad but the fight scenes are good due to the fact that Ruby Rose does her own stunts so there's no weird angles or awkward cuts.