The CW announces Javicia Leslie will be the new Batwoman

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Instead of looking for homosexuals who they can slot in the roles they need to find actors who can be gay and play the role. Or at least gay people who can fukking act. They tried that with the cactress and she dropped their agenda pushing ball pretty quick.

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
I'd rather them create a whole new character or story arc, then just incorporate black characters into already established roles...IJS :hubie:

Same way, IDC for a MFn Anthony Mackie to takeover Captain America...:mjpls:

Its never been about handouts or charity with me. Its just about fairness, equality, and gettin a fair shake. Thats what these out of touch cacs, continue to miss...:mjpls:

When you open these kinds of doors, then cacs will be comin to you down the line, talkin bout..."Why not a White Panther or white SHAFT?" :skip:

:francis:
You gotta tell them there already is a WHITE PANTHER (Buck Barnes, White Wolf) and a WHITE SHAFT (John McClane, Jason Bourne, Dirty Harry, etc. take your pic). The Marvel lineup was 99% percent white. The only black characters were Falcon, the one rogue Magician in Dr.Strange, Rhodey, Valkyrie, Okoye, T'Challa's sister, and T'challa himself. 6/7 of them are sidekicks.

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
The white dorks ain't gonna like this. They already were hating a white butch styling on Batman's legacy. Now they want to add in a black woman so when they inevitably cancel the show, they can blame her.

Hope the love interest is still that one black chick

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If you call being on 6/7 years a flop I guess
I don’t know how it lasted that long

Chick looks better with the natural hair but I still don’t think this would work. They should’ve just gave her a different show...

And not sure how many black women with red tipped hair gonna be walking around Gotham to make that believable as well