The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BDrYwp9.gif
MJ’s illegitimate son

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Prime Lebron slows the game down to conserve energy. Jimmy out here trying to play uptempo and now he can’t breathe

Tbf, it depends or is a balance of what works for the team. Esp if pushing the tempo means Boston can't set up their defense.

LeBron, Harden, Luka all slowed the game down/walked the ball up to conserve energy to maximize their dribble dribble heliocentric offense, but by LeBron's 2nd stint in CLE (early-mid 30s... aka Butler's current age) he was subbing himself out earlier than when he was in his 20s.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
No one in the league pushes off more than Tatum. Since summer league his rookie year he has been pushing off.
That's why I said at this point just make it part of his authentic go to move in the games. I feel strange watching a Celtics game without him pushing off.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I said at this point just make it part of his authentic go to move in the games. I feel strange watching a Celtics game without him pushing off.

It seems so blatant to. I get that Jimmy baits could but he used his shoulder, body, positioning, and feints to put defenders in precarious situations.

Tatum be stiff-arming dudes like an elite full back.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jimmy looked about as exhausted as I've seen a player look in game 4 vs Milwaukee and he wound up dominating that 4th quarter and had 56 points
He should bounce back here