The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BDrYwp9.gif

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I really hope this Celtics team not one of those teams that never get to achieve their potential, they got too much talent to play so dumb at times.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
It is in the game lol.

Clamp breaker breh.
No shyt. I mean he isn't called for the offensive foul right? Does his shooting rating increase when he does it?

That's authentic. Like show of the player real signature moves and factor in a sliding rating for their moves. That would be great.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know what the answer is tbh. Bam can’t play more than 40 or he starts doing dumb shyt

Role players tend to be matchup dependent. I get why Zeller has to play and he’s not as awful as Dedmon but he’s not built for the Celtics.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy gassed. These Jimmy and spot up shooters lineups are tiring for the main scorer. We gonna need more Caleb putting the ball on the floor and looking to score to help Jimmy out.
He'll be alright.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NBA2K should really include Tatum's push off move as part of signature move. I mean they would have to make scaling adjustments of level of fouls called but just for him. Everyone else is still an offensive foul. But at this point you might as well make it authentic since the NBA officials allow him to do it. It's officially his go to move. And that should be represented in the game.

No one in the league pushes off more than Tatum. Since summer league his rookie year he has been pushing off.