The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
i dont wanna see Spo lose like this :francis:

he doesn't deserve this on his resume :manny:
Why do y'all keep saying this as if he hasn't played his part in them dropping three straight games?

Unless there's been some blatant sabotaging from the players, then he deserves whatever is coming to him. Same goes for every coach.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
NBA released their report.

- Jimmy was fouled with 3.0 on the clock. Refs got that right.

- There were two missed calls in the final 90 seconds and BOTH were actually against Boston.

- One on a free throw lane violation on Caleb Martin that wasn't called.

- The other was on the Tatum drive, Vincent fouled him but refs didn't call it.

Daps
I still disagree. I've seen plenty of games/plays where they don't review where a player's feet were. Miami already used their challenge so the refs would have been inclined to have Jimmy walk his ass up to the FT line and shoot 2 shots and keep it moving.

Now if you're Mazzulla, you know Horford fouled him, and you see the refs call it a 2 point attempt. From that point, you should be thinking about keeping the challenge (for OT) and timeout for the last possession.

Another reason not to just burn it in that situation is so you have 2 timeouts in the event you can't get a clean inbound pass/play off.

I'm sorry, but that shyt was dumb as fukk.

FxQRZuhaUAE2JPD

"In that situation, the league automatically would have reviewed the play to see whether it was going to be a two or three shot foul"
"But because Mazzulla challenged the call, the NBA had the ability to look at the entire play; they saw that one of Horford's arms fouled him with three seconds to go, thus adding nine-tenths of a second to the clock"

You were saying?

:sas1:
:sas2:

Challenging the play which resulted in them putting more time on the clock literally was the difference between White's putback being good and it not.

That challenge helped save their season.

Daps
Haven’t paid close attention to NBA in a few years, but I’ll probably tune in tomorrow. Would be a really cool moment to see if Boston pulls it off.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm superstitious and from the amount of random Jimmy Butler shorts I'm seeing on YouTube Shorts leads me to believe the Heat will win and he will have a big game.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of this series had made any sense so the most nonsensical outcome possible is the Celtics fighting back out of a 3-0 hole, coming back to play in front of the rowdiest Celtics crowd ever, and laying a complete egg and the heat winning by double digits. That would be the most nonsensical ending to what has been 6 games of pure nonsense.

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm superstitious and from the amount of random Jimmy Butler shorts I'm seeing on YouTube Shorts leads me to believe the Heat will win and he will have a big game.
So your superstition apparently directly corresponds to watching a couple of Jimmy Butler/heat clips on Youtube and YouTube thus pumping out Jimmy Butler clips based on the their algorithm directly steering you into that direction? Fascinating stuff Master Teacher :salute:

enlightenment-meditation-healing-peace-dr28x4f0m2snbjw6.gif

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
So your superstition apparently directly corresponds to watching a couple of Jimmy Butler/heat clips on Youtube and YouTube thus pumping out Jimmy Butler clips based on the their algorithm directly steering you into that direction? Fascinating stuff Master Teacher :salute:

enlightenment-meditation-healing-peace-dr28x4f0m2snbjw6.gif

The only heat clips I watched were from the Knicks series a couple weeks back. All of a sudden I'm getting clips on Butler fukking Rachel Nichols and him liking country music.

• Haha
Reactions: Jx2

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Why do y'all keep saying this as if he hasn't played his part in them dropping three straight games?

Unless there's been some blatant sabotaging from the players, then he deserves whatever is coming to him. Same goes for every coach.

Exactly. So I’d rather not see it happen to him. No coach is perfect, but he’s done a damn good job to get the team where it is now. Dude hasn’t had a bad coaching year in forever

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FxQRZuhaUAE2JPD

"In that situation, the league automatically would have reviewed the play to see whether it was going to be a two or three shot foul"
"But because Mazzulla challenged the call, the NBA had the ability to look at the entire play; they saw that one of Horford's arms fouled him with three seconds to go, thus adding nine-tenths of a second to the clock"

You were saying?

Challenging the play which resulted in them putting more time on the clock literally was the difference between White's putback being good and it not.

That challenge helped save their season.
:ehh: