The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Game 7 Tatum on the way...
:lupe:

That’s a scary sight

lilreese.gif

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Lmao I’ve been here all game and after.

They should be on my neck though. I been Jimmy’s biggest supporter and I was hype when he’s talking tough but he’s folding.

I don't care what happens in game 7. I want an apology on behalf of Jayson Tatum in that Tatum v Butler thread :ufdup:

And don't think I forgot about those other dumb nikkas that said Butler was better than KD, LeBron, Luka, Embiid and Kawhi :ufdup:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Analyzing that last play, Mazzula drew up a masterpiece. But also, it was supported by Miami putting two guys on Tatum, one of those guys being Strus. So nobody was assigned to Derrick White who makes a basket cut baseline after the inbound, forcing Bam to either box out White or stick on Horford for the box out there. Bam chose to stick on Horford which left White open and unguarded to crash the glass. Great play by Mazzula and great read by Derrick White. Can’t even blame Strus cuz he did his job which was ball denial on Tatum.

If you wanna blame anybody it’s Bam for not switching onto White and instructing Strus to get Horford. But on a play of that magnitude it’s hard to blame Bam for not making that read.
😂

He was also being genius when he challenged that clear foul on Horford and damn near gift wrapped the series to Miami right?

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I'm still not sold on Mazzula. Maybe he's not good at showing emotions or he's trying to keep level headed on purpose. Some players don't respond well to do or die shyt or guarantees. Sometimes a motivator brings on pressure and you start thinking about the winning at all costs instead of focusing on the little things and your game.

• Dap
Reactions: DJK

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Aight I’ll give you that but they called a tech AND regular foul on that play :gucci:

That extra point on that play gave them the game

And that whole scenario stopped Miami momentum completely

He got the tech because that nicca was ARGUING WITH THE REF about the goaltending call. You wanna blame someone, blame Bam’s stupid ass

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dead that social media microwave baked meme reply bullshyt. Heat been dogging it out this series and I have profound respect for them :salute:. The kid from Newcastle showing out. Im on cloud 9 because the C's won and also happy for the kid from down the street showing out in Duncan Robinson.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ masterpiece
Yeah he totally meant for Smart to miss a contested 3 and for White to get a tip in with 0.1 seconds left
That ball bounces the other way or a half inch higher and there is no game winner :heh:
You do know plays often have two or three options right?? Clearly the basket cut off the inbound was to force Bam to make a decision. Boston very correctly predicted that Heat would try to deny Tatum the ball. So Smart coming up to get the ball wasn’t actually to shoot it, it was to deliver the ball to Horford assuming Bam went to stop White. But Smart was trapped and had to throw up a prayer instead (good D by Miami). Watch it again and tell me I’m wrong.

At that juncture of the game as a coach you are not just drawing up a play for the shot but also to get something at the rim, including an offensive board opportunity and well that’s what Boston got.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Butler is never one to consider the consequences. He does not play the “what if” game. He has predicted victory for the Heat before and has been wrong. In this postseason run alone, he said the Heat would beat the Hawks in the first Play-In round (they didn’t) and also that they would win Game 5 in Boston. You know how that went.

:mjlol: this nikka talk too fukkin much

Guaranteed game 7 last year & game 6 this year then dropped a dud

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Demoralizing for the heat. Boston is going to go for kill in the first quarter Monday. Miami will have to survive the oncoming onslaught, I do not expect them to beat the Celtics Monday.

Jimmy waiting so long to get involve hurt but what will be lost in the game is the TWO WIDE OPEN three’s missed by Duncan Robinson.