🐦‍⬛ The Crow Reboot starring Bill Skarsgård, FKA Twigs 🐦‍⬛ (Discussion Thread)

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps

After years of false starts and many rings of development hell, The Crow appears ready to fly again.

Bill Skarsgard, who played Pennywise the Clown in the It horror movies, will star in the reboot of the supernatural revenge thriller that will be directed by Rupert Sanders, best known for helming Snow White and the Huntsman and Ghost in the Shell.

Longtime Crow steward Edward R. Pressman and Malcolm Gray, a co-producer on the 2019 Chadwick Boseman thriller 21 Bridges, are producing.

Crow was an indie comic written and drawn by James O’Barr in the late 1980s that told the dark tale of a man and his fiancee who are assaulted and killed by a gang after the couple’s car breaks down. The man is resurrected by a crow and exacts vengeance on those who took his life and the life of his love

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Was going to post this yesterday but i aint posting news from april 1st :pachaha:

but this shyt been in development for years. Wonder if it will be closer to the source material like the Momoa one was supposed to be.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
that whole god damn family in hollywood.

is crow supposed to be asian? i never read the comic

The story never centers around him being asian, it's just that I've always associated Brandon Lee with that role and with him being the son of Bruce Lee, I'd prefer an Asian actor.

After first seeing Rapid Fire I was a Brandon Lee fan.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
If it wasn’t for the post in here saiyan it’s a comic I would have no idea why this is being rebooted/remade

And honestly I still have no idea why it’s being rebooted/remade

who is asking for this

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we'll see if its true, there have been so many delays and changes who knows at this point?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
If it wasn’t for the post in here saiyan it’s a comic I would have no idea why this is being rebooted/remade

And honestly I still have no idea why it’s being rebooted/remade

who is asking for this
more people wanted this than a Morbius movie :dead:

but i feel you. its probably the creator wanting some bread or something

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The story never centers around him being asian, it's just that I've always associated Brandon Lee with that role and with him being the son of Bruce Lee, I'd prefer an Asian actor.

After first seeing Rapid Fire I was a Brandon Lee fan.
Leave the classics alone and why not an Asian American as lead smh

PRETEND THE HALF WHITE
BRANDON LEE DIDNT
LOOK LIKE A WHITE MAN BREAUGHS.

brandon-lee.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
PRETEND THE HALF WHITE
BRANDON LEE DIDNT
LOOK LIKE A WHITE MAN BREAUGHS.

brandon-lee.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

I never said he doesn't look white ( he doesn't if you wanna argue ). Only that he's part of a larger legacy - Bruce's legacy which was breaking down barriers as a Chinese actor and I'd prefer that a reboot kept that opportunity in mind.

a13d18c194ccbb8c580e7ebc8d77b12a.jpg

ss3216525_-_photograph_of_brandon_lee_as_chung_wang_from_kung_fu__the_movie_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__02165.1394495198.500.659.jpg

They could have cast Henry Golding. Andrew Koji.

To make matters worse this is the same director who cast Scarlett Johannson in Ghost In The Shell.