The count of monte cristo

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is probably my all time favorite movie. Yes the book may be better, and there are probably better movies out there but nothing comes close to this movie for me. I love everything about it. I think I need to change my avatar.....

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:upsetfavre:the movie takes place in france

how the fu*k is it white washed

:snoop:
i take it you never read the book or know about France history with black/haitian soliders or black slaves in his arm. you a white boy so history doesn't really need to be accurate even if the dude is telling his dad history

fyi dumb-ass it takes place in haiti and france(when it had black integration going on)

the call him the Black Devil

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
They turned Dontes' homeboy into a simp, raising another mans seed and wifing up what really should've been a single mother only to go broke and get stuck up in the end.:heh:

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
i take it you never read the book or know about France history with black/haitian soliders or black slaves in his arm. you a white boy so history doesn't really need to be accurate even if the dude is telling his day history

fyi dumb-ass it takes place in haiti and france(when it had black integration going on)

the call him the Black Devil
france was still majority white at the time