The Console War is over... For me at least

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't respect any of the sony features outside of just being a better console. I needed it to be significantly better and its not so far. The xbox is a big question mark. The features sound a lot better and it actually has games I want to play. With no must have games coming until 2014 I honestly can wait. The Forza, Ryse, Dead rising games... I can play those anytime. Watchdogs and AC4 fall in that same category. So it really came down to 2k and codG and BF4. COD and BF4 not getting good console reviews... I can wait. Is that just me?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I honestly don't respect any of the sony features outside of just being a better console. I needed it to be significantly better and its not so far. The xbox is a big question mark. The features sound a lot better and it actually has games I want to play. With no must have games coming until 2014 I honestly can wait. The Forza, Ryse, Dead rising games... I can play those anytime. Watchdogs and AC4 fall in that same category. So it really came down to 2k and codG and BF4. COD and BF4 not getting good console reviews... I can wait. Is that just me?

Why do you need our approval? If you wanna wait, go ahead. Both Sony & MS are gonna wait till Fall/Late 2014 to bring their exclusive heavy-hitters anyways.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you need our approval? If you wanna wait, go ahead. Both Sony & MS are gonna wait till Fall/Late 2014 to bring their exclusive heavy-hitters anyways.

oh word... what is sony coming out with next fall?

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for your approval guys... you can go back to pretending you are going to buy a Vita now.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That's cool, nikka. I'm holdin off too. I need a new computer so umma just build a gaming rig that'll last me the next 2-3 yrs before having to do any upgrades hopefully. Maybe get a PS4 at some point next year.

But in the meantime, u kno they gonna be givin out piff to the peeps still on PS3 with PS+. I'll eat off that and the games comin out later this year for it like Dark Souls 2, Batman, and that Ellen Page shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for your approval guys... you can go back to pretending you are going to buy a Vita now.

bruh...nobody cares what you buy or dont buy...

cats that participate in console wars need lobotomies....

all that matters is the games...coundnt care less what console has what....becuz each will have their own exclusives...i will end up with both just like i have now....

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh...nobody cares what you buy or dont buy...

cats that participate in console wars need lobotomies....

all that matters is the games...coundnt care less what console has what....becuz each will have their own exclusives...i will end up with both just like i have now....

Nobody cares... When I personally see something that I don't care about I keep it moving... Thanks for commenting and telling me how nobody cares. I'm sure we all care about all these posts on here.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That's cool, nikka. I'm holdin off too. I need a new computer so umma just build a gaming rig that'll last me the next 2-3 yrs before having to do any upgrades hopefully. Maybe get a PS4 at some point next year.

But in the meantime, u kno they gonna be givin out piff to the peeps still on PS3 with PS+. I'll eat off that and the games comin out later this year for it like Dark Souls 2, Batman, and that Ellen Page shyt

pretty sure Dark Souls 2 is next year

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody cares... When I personally see something that I don't care about I keep it moving... Thanks for commenting and telling me how nobody cares. I'm sure we all care about all these posts on here.

i should have posted that 'i dont care' what you buy....

i post this all the time, in these stan threads.... but it gets drowned out by grown men arguing over machines and companies that they have no stake in besides being simple consumers....

but no...thank you sir for making yet another 'console war' thread...i expect this one to go left tuesday morning...