The Complete Main Event Mafia story on YouTube

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Funny how impact drops the complete history of the stable while OSW Review have been currently doing introspective videos of the entire saga of the Main Event Mafia.

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I remember MEM beating someone down in the back and they showed a split screen of Sting walking off in frustration; like what the fukk did he think was going to happen he was working with a bunch of heels.

Also was this during the time Booker was doing his King of Scotland gimmick? I remember he randomly had an accent and would call for good food and good drink.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I remember MEM beating someone down in the back and they showed a split screen of Sting walking off in frustration; like what the fukk did he think was going to happen he was working with a bunch of heels.

Also was this during the time Booker was doing his King of Scotland gimmick? I remember he randomly had an accent and would call for good food and good drink.
Russo wanted Sting in the group to "show the duality that exists within the group"

AKA he wanted swerve potential if he needed it

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Lex Luther Percent Angle >>

Main Event Mafia is the GOAT era of TNA. Their roster and production values were at peak levels during that time.
Greatest wrestler I've ever seen. I don't give a shyt about a japanese dweeb or what Twinkletoes did over there

Do it while Jeff Jarrett's digging out your leftovers, gone off a handful of percs banging Rhaka Khan and doing moonsaults off the stage and cage. They get their stripes wrestling sex dolls and taking turns actually fukking each other. Perc Angle really did this shyt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Funny how impact drops the complete history of the stable while OSW Review have been currently doing introspective videos of the entire saga of the Main Event Mafia.
I been meaning to go back and run the My World episode of the MEM. Gonna do that tonight

Silkk

Daps
Watching the My World episode now....

Man if the Main Event Mafia happened in the WWE it would be easily talked about as one of the greatest factions of all time.

Silkk

Daps
fukk everything after the 1st iteration :russ:

But that 1st iteration with Sting, Angle, Booker, Nash, & Steiner was just an A1 stable of straight up legit top guys. :wow:

Didn't water it down by adding anyone else like a Jeff Jarrett, Christian, or even Team 3D, etc. who probably all could have fit in just fine but didn't belong.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I can't find it anymore, but does anybody have the clip of either Angle, Nash, or Steiner being interviewed backstage and Booker T stepped out of the locker room yelling random stuff?