The community gets Haitian gang leader/rapper removed from youtube, going after other platforms next

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
It can be done here and I believe it's something that should be done but the people who would benefit the most from having anti-Black content de-platformed are also the people who are most interested in defending it.

:hubie:
What the hell?! I get tired of you and your logic and sense coming up in this piece. I’m always looking forward to see what.@matt504 is going to say. fukk what jah think :salute:

Daps
it doesnt matter...
...they exist.

rapper or no rapper you can get on social media and tell someone "im going to kill you" and its perfectly fine.

only because its normal to black folks and we feel criminals are in some way victims of society

its actually not perfecty fine, its probably a violation of terms and conditions.
question for you, do you report it? its on here everyday, do you report it on here?
a lot of yall are full of shyt.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What the community can do... But how many times have people pretended this isn't possible with rap culture on this forum?

It's just convenient to blame labels and act helpless

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It can be done here and I believe it's something that should be done but the people who would benefit the most from having anti-Black content de-platformed are also the people who are most interested in defending it.

:hubie:
Pure facts that people keep running from.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Many times I wished we had a competent, functional and brutal government that would send all these gangs to the gulag. Work their bones until it becomes pure dust and send it back to their mothers.

This is the useless child you gave birth to

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So he's not a rapper because he's a gangster? He's got more songs and videos than some of the dudes who get threads made about them here.
The point is half these nikkas ain't real rappers. They just treat the shyt like another form of social media. These cats just started "rapping" for like a year or less. Everyone has access to studio equipment and a studio now so these cats will drop their first song they ever made with a music video attached and it can go viral.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This was perfect timing for the protesters. A HIGH PROFILE kidnapping of a Haitian American couple was in global headlines the past few weeks. Just released a few days ago.
Continuing to give a platform to an organization that is behind such real life activities was just not in YouTube's best interest.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
These gangs have brought the country to a damn stand still because all roads lead to the south and north are filled with gangs. Again I blame The Haitian government because They created these damn ghettos near the sea in the first place.
Govt. corruption and incompetence hinders the country's development, but MFers who make the decision to victimize others are to blame for what they do. Everybody in that region faces similar circumstances, not all of them opt to become predators. .
Those gangs have the power to corner a legitimate industry, but it's easier to rob and extort. Just opportunist vagabon.
fukk all of them.

I personally against banning the channel. The more videos they have out, the easier they become identifiable.
Identifiable to whom? And what will happen?

Same groups that protested against this have archived all the footage that they released. For the future. They are brazen now because there are no repercussions. But the tables will turn on them eventually, like they turned on Baby Doc's Macoutes.
And they will suffer the same consequences. We're both Ayisyen so you already know about our memories and capacity for revenge.

100% support what the protesters are doing. Have to do what you can, when you can. And have to try to address or stem problems before they become bigger.

Those gangs have members and affiliates in America, shipping weapons down. Feds ran down and arrested some of them. Anything that can be done to stop their spread and influence is a plus.

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Govt. corruption and incompetence hinders the country's development, but MFers who make the decision to victimize others are to blame for what they do. Everybody in that region faces similar circumstances, not all of them opt to become predators. . Just opportunist vagabon.
Those gangs have the power to corner a legitimate industry, but it's easier to rob and extort. fukk all of them.

Identifiable to whom? And what will happen?

Same groups that protested against this have archived all the footage that they released. For the future. They are brazen now because there are no repercussions. But the tables will turn on them eventually, like they turned on Baby Doc's Macoutes.
And they will suffer the same consequences. We're both Ayisyen so you already know about our memories and capacity for revenge.

100% support what the protesters are doing. Have to do what you can, when you can. And have to try to address or stem problems before they become bigger.

Those gangs have members and affiliates in America, shipping weapons down. Feds ran down and arrested some of them. Anything that can be done to stop their spread and influence is a plus.

If I had the power, I would have flatten Vilaj De Dye, Grand Ravine etc. with everyone in it. The first guns that these guys started getting were from wealthy business men and government officials. Savien said exactly who gave them the guns initially. The guy is running around untouched and not facing prison.

Vilaj de dye before it became a gang infestation.

Haiti can't keep ignoring these ghettos like this or else it will repeat even if you kill all of them.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
We can do the same with all these gangbangers and drill rappers on these platforms promoting violence in our communities, but we have blacks from the ratchet to the uppity that would say “ u are affecting these guys/women livelihood by trying to shut them down” …

Just remember this,,, remember when black people was like Dave chappelle show shouldn’t be having white people laughing at us with his skits, none of these nikkas was upset at all wit some of these rappers doing even worse wit they music….

I'm all for it, but let's keep in mind that those Haitian dudes seem to be more akin to Al Qaeda than an average crip set.

I imagine it would real easy to take down a channel made by legit terrorists than it is to take down a lying rapper backed by a large record label.

But again I wouldn't mind seeing drill get moved out of the mainstream. I want @Matt504 to help start it

Mega

Superstar
Daps
His videos are still dropping on Youtube. He just dropped a video taunting at the police.