The community gets Haitian gang leader/rapper removed from youtube, going after other platforms next

concise

Veteran
Daps
they do. donald trump was banned for 2 years for the same thing. but most people don't understand the concept of actually inciting violence so they would be dissapointed when they think actual regular rappers (seems like rappers are the only people some known/consider as gangsters) would fall under this.

:skip:
This Haitian gangster is a rapper also.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
We can do the same with all these gangbangers and drill rappers on these platforms promoting violence in our communities, but we have blacks from the ratchet to the uppity that would say “ u are affecting these guys/women livelihood by trying to shut them down” …

Just remember this,,, remember when black people was like Dave chappelle show shouldn’t be having white people laughing at us with his skits, none of these nikkas was upset at all wit some of these rappers doing even worse wit they music….

Daps
:skip:
This Haitian gangster is a rapper also.

yeah sure, so am I :skip:

:comeon:
you're so mature.
you're so mature!
you're so mature, coli tactics taught you how to be an activist
you didn't think it out, you just post meme
now you moved goal post, where's juelz hand thing? :jbhmm:

IIIIII, i might kill your rep
you can still post tho
smarten up or end up on my block list, you aint alone:yeshrug:

you did it all for dap love
tried to play nerds v thugs :wow:

:troll:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
it's probably a difference between doing that as a entertainment factor (for example plenty of movie companies have a youtube channel and don't get violated) and actually inciting violence. the trump violation came during that whole attack on the white house situation so it was some valid concern about people acting on his word.
i dont know what the guy in the op said so i can't speak on it specifically
no im speaking on videos where cats openly give death threats to other people.

every major city has dozens of channels that document these cats beefing

Daps
lol, he didn't get to over 100k subs by accident

im pretty sure his street rep more so had something to do with it.... seeing that his first single barely dropped like a year ago
these days they throw anybody who once had a hot 16 into the "rapper" status once they want to draw more attention to the issue. lets face it, it would never be posted here if he didnt have the title :yeshrug:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I’m a lil new here so…why do y’all @ this ngga with everything gun/street related :wtf:

Being another man son is crazy

I was mentioned because I'm pretty vocal about my belief that this type of content should be deplatformed. Content that openly promotes and celebrates Black death should not be platformed.

Take the song "Who I Smoke", for example. If all of the victims being rapped about were white males, that video wouldn't have lasted a week on any platform but all of the victims are Black males so we're collectively fine with that in spite of the fact that the leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide.

:francis:

Daps
no im speaking on videos where cats openly give death threats to other people.

every major city has dozens of channels that document these cats beefing

the ones i see tend to be third parties reposting social media clips. i dont think i ever saw a rapper post that from there official rapper page
in that case i think it falls under news report or educational or for public discourse or some type of fair use content

concise

Veteran
Daps
im pretty sure his street rep more so had something to do with it.... seeing that his first single barely dropped like a year ago
these days they throw anybody who once had a hot 16 into the "rapper" status once they want to draw more attention to the issue. lets face it, it would never be posted here if he didnt have the title :yeshrug:

So he's not a rapper because he's a gangster? He's got more songs and videos than some of the dudes who get threads made about them here.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the ones i see tend to be third parties reposting social media clips. i dont think i ever saw a rapper post that from there official rapper page
in that case i think it falls under news report or educational or for public discourse or some type of fair use content
it doesnt matter...
...they exist.

rapper or no rapper you can get on social media and tell someone "im going to kill you" and its perfectly fine.

only because its normal to black folks and we feel criminals are in some way victims of society

Daps
So he's not a rapper because he's a gangster? He's got more songs and videos than some of the dudes who get threads made about them here.

to me you have to reach a level. am i a firefighter because i put campfire out? am i a basketball player because i play pickup everyday? it wasnt too long ago we used to :comeon: people who called themselves an "artist" just because they carried a guitar around to open mic night lol. now some take it and run with it. i tend to be a bit more critical :yeshrug: