The Coliseum Counselor is in....LET ME SOLVE YOUR ISSUES...

Daps
LL, honestly you need to stop with that perfect grade p*ssy shyt. That is why you are a virgin.

I`ll shoot straight with you, I didn't lose mine til 20. I used to believe I wanted to be with the perfect chick or a legit GF type to lose it, eventually I just said fukk it and got it in with some girl I went on a few dates with.

It wasn't magical or anything but it broke the seal and it wasn't hanging over my head anymore.

You're getting too old to be so choosy.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:what: i'm answering questions for EVERYBODY. Let's move on....any other issues that need a resolution?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
yea i got one. I'm about to grab some more stocks but can't afford the ones i really want...ie apple and google. thoughts?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yea i got one. I'm about to grab some more stocks but can't afford the ones i really want...ie apple and google. thoughts?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/facebook-ipo-launch-set-may-18-225613880.html

good to get in on the ground floor....social networking is the future of advertising. facebook will go public and become the google of social media. others will follow suit, but they will only be the yahoo or bing of socal media. so get it while it's hot...

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Your married right, how did you know?

for me it was the most rational thing to do. you know you aint going nowhere, you both make a good team, she doesn't get on your nerves, you actually like her as a person, etc...

i got to the point where i was like - I'm not giving her up so we might as well link up and enjoy those nuptial benefits...

you'll know fam, you just have to make sure you don't force it or its not forced on you

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How do you know she's the right one?

Your married right, how did you know?

i dated my wife for 4 years to make SURE that she was the right one. i was scared of marriage too. you can't ignore red flags. you have to address them as they come up. you also can't make the mistake of thinking that marriage will fix a bad relationship. the truth is, if the relationship is bad without marriage, it will be worse in the marriage. AND it will be harder to get out of without losing your shirt. look at her family. she will be a reflection of them. look at her mother. she will end up looking like and being shaped like her mother in the future. talk to her about previous relationships and why they ended. more than likely, you will have to deal with those same issues down the line. pay attention to her friendships. will they try to sabatoge your relationship? does she hang out with a bunch of club hopping single broads with poor choice in men? these are the women that will advise her when she is having issues with you. does she have a father? if not, she may not know how the marriage dynamic is supposed to go. i could go on for days, but bottom line is PAY ATTENTION. this is not just for women with children, but women in general. take the fact that she is fine/pretty and put it at the bottom of the list. because that is the least important in the determining factors when choosing a wife.