The Coliseum Allowing Racists To Spew Whatever huh?

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Who is this @Blackthoughts mutant? You c00ns over in the coliseum allow these devils to say whatever to yall huh? :rudy:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/16794313/

"He wasn't in Oakland, And I'm pretty sure that black mufukka behind him had a nikka tamer on him."

:what::why:

Say that shyt near me boy and I bet you knuckled up quick and fast........

I don't fukk with dude but this shyt is a reach like a muthafukka.

There's ACTUAL non-nikkas on this board postin' bullshyt but y'all wanna play Salem Witch Hunt on nikkas?

ha, and how muthafukkas know YOU are a nikka, by the way?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
May 2012 posters yall
giphy.gif

nikka we the foundation. fukk you talmbout? :childplease:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

There's ACTUAL non-nikkas on this board postin' bullshyt but y'all wanna play Salem Witch Hunt on nikkas?

when someone ducks proof of who they are for months its safe to say they are pretending to be someone else online I mean its common fukking sense

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
If he's from Pleasanton you know he isn't black.

When he accidentally exposed himself and posted his IG link in his profile few months ago, he was clearly Asian or SE asian/Indian... The typical looking son of an engineer lookin dude..

But ^^^ that's nothin to be ashamed about, I know lotta coo asian/Indian cats that are up on the hip hop culture... But what AsianThoughts is doing is some clown shyt , pretending to be black, making lotta racist remarks & mocking black culture

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
when someone ducks proof of who they are for months its safe to say they are pretending to be someone else online I mean its common fukking sense

Or maybe that muthafukka's identity is irrelevant to the overall situation. I type from experience.

:mjlol:That Vegas muthafukka co-signin' and that's whose ass y'all need to be gettin' on.

pretending to be black, making lotta racist remarks & mocking black culture

But y'all let the Vegas muthafukka and that bytch live, though.

There's some ass-backward popularity contest-ass shyt goin' on.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
When he accidentally exposed himself and posted his IG link in his profile few months ago, he was clearly Asian or SE asian/Indian... The typical looking son of an engineer lookin dude..

But ^^^ that's nothin to be ashamed about, I know lotta coo asian/Indian cats that are up on the hip hop culture... But what AsianThoughts is doing is some clown shyt , pretending to be black, making lotta racist remarks & mocking black culture
Prove it. Show the receipts you lying ass cracka. You stay lying with zero proof and these dumb ass cacs and nikkas believe it because they want to. Make the ban bet that I'm black you cracka. If I can't prove I'm black I'm willing to be banned for life if you agree to be banned if I prove I am black. Yes or no?

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina

Black I can't fukk with you if this true. You always been ill in my presence tho :mjcry:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Or maybe that muthafukka's identity is irrelevant to the overall situation. I type from experience.

:mjlol:That Vegas muthafukka co-signin' and that's whose ass y'all need to be gettin' on.

But y'all let the Vegas muthafukka and that bytch live, though.

There's some ass-backward popularity contest-ass shyt goin' on.
You the only 1 on this board that sees the truth and ask real questions. Salute.