The Coliseum Allowing Racists To Spew Whatever huh?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Dude just post a pic and u will shut everyone up. Don't u realize that?
I'm not interested in shutting everyone up. I'm interested in getting the cocksucker that lied on me banned. If it wasn't for him you wouldn't be asking for a pic. He must pay for that or y'all should call him out for claiming I'm not black yet refusing to put his name on it.

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
Lol #newinternetfags

posting under anonymous since the Internet started

This generation likes to post their pics and shyt

Naw Fags the Internet was created for posting anonymous ..don't post ya pics breh

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Which means that you can't complain when we clown you for being a fraud. You already duck real life conflicts so we know that you're spineless and don't have any gumption.
Didn't know me and you had any beef but god bless you. One day you'll see the truth. Until then believe what you want. Goodnight.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I tried to warn you about this suburban Asian fukkboy for a months now, but nobody wanted to listen.

-using the N-Word every single time, when he's a spoiled fukkboy Vietnamese cat from Pleasonton CA.. (one of the wealthiest areas in the Bay)
-mocks hip hop culture, always trolls in serious police brutality threads, says "all lives matter", even called Drayymond Green a gorilla :dahell:

this fakkit ducked mulitple fades from me and @itsyoung!! ... i swear we have the words mods in the Coli, allowin this shyt :camby:
So he's a short dikk Elliott Rodgers clone?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full

A whole bunch of nothing. Don't pull that "have a nice day" talk when you were close to fighting someone in real life but backed out at the last minute. You take the internet seriously and you know it.
ylGNc5H.png

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
A whole bunch of nothing. Don't pull that "have a nice day" talk when you were close to fighting someone in real life but backed out at the last minute. You take the internet seriously and you know it.
ylGNc5H.png
I wont bite the bait. Goodnight sir. You have no quarrel with me.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I wont bite the bait. Goodnight sir. You have no quarrel with me.

who the fukk from "slums of east oakland" talks like this :jbhmm:

and the person you keep quoting @Mess World to back up your point of what you said, isnt even black himself, hes saudian arabian :mjlol: thats who you using to make your point about saying racist shyt :bryan: