Strangers on a Train
No Country for Old Men
Zodiac

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Man that was hard.. because you have Touch of Evil, Dial M for Murder, and Manchurian Candidate
I will be revising my list..:youngsabo:
yeah.. i was thinking of putting manchurian candidate on my list, i haven't seen the OG film but I fukking love the remake with denzel and liev schreiber

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
1. Se7en
2. Primal Fear
3.The Sixth Sense
4. The Usual Suspects
5. Girl with a Dragon tattoo
6. Rear window
7. Zodiac
8. Silence of the Lambs
9. The Chaser (Korean movie)
10. Misery

Special mentions

Heat
Side Effects
Red Dragon
The Shining
State of Play

Special special mention

Incendies ( this movie needs its own category disturbing thriller mystery)

This is fukken hard to do. :damn:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Man that was hard.. because you have Touch of Evil, Dial M for Murder, and Manchurian Candidate
I will be revising my list..:youngsabo:
I had OG manchurian on my OG list. I need to rewatch it and also still havent seen cape fear

I had rear window too but put Vertigo to stick it to haters. Its been getting inception levels of hate lately

I cannot sanction it

Last edited:

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I had OG manchurian on my OG list. I need to rewatch it and also still havent seen cape fear

I had rear window too but put Vertigo to stick it to haters. Its bee getting inception levels of hate lately

I cannot sanction it

Man you have to see the OG Cape Fear, not that there is anything wrong with the remake, but Mitchum performance is up there.
If you like Night of the Hunter you will like this also.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Brehs and Brehettes, this was the hardest list to make...and it may change over time, but for right now, here we go:

1. Strangers on A Train (1951)-Directed by Alfred Hitchcock. Starring Farley Granger, Robert Walker.
2. Rear Window (1954)-Directed by Alfred Hitchcock. Starring James Stewart, Grace Kelly.
3. Cape Fear (1962)-Directed by J. Lee Thompson. Starring Robert Mitchum, Gregory Peck.
4. Vertigo (1958)-Directed by Alfred Hitchcock. Starring James Stewart, Kim Novak.
5. Zodiac (2007)-Directed by David FIncher. Starring Jake Gyllenhall, Mark Ruffalo.
6. The Third Man (1949)-Directed by Carol Reed. Starring Orson Welles, Joseph Cotton.
7. Mulholland Drive (2001)-Directed by David Lynch. Starring Naomi Watts, Laura Harring.
8. No Country for Old Men (2007)-Directed by Joel and Ethan Coen. Starring Tommy Lee Jones, Jarvier Bardem.
9. Se7en (1995)-Directed by David Fincher. Starring Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman.
10. The Silence of the Lambs (1991)-Directed by Jonathan Demme. Starring Jodie Foster, Anthony Hopkins.

HONORABLE MENTION
1. Touch of Evil (1958)-Directed by Orson Welles. Starring Orson Welles, Charlton Heston.
2. Fargo (1996)-Directed by Joel and Ethan Coen. Starring Francis McDormand, William H. Macy.
3. Les Diaboliques (1955)-Directed by Henri-Georges Clouzot. Starring Simone Signoret, Vera Clouzot.
4. Insomnia (2002)-Directed by Christopher Nolan. Starring Al Pacino, Robin Williams.
5. Black Swan (2010)-Directed by Darron Aronofsky. Starring Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Brehs and Brehettes, this was the hardest list to make...and it may change over time, but for right now, here we go:

1. Strangers on A Train (1951)-Directed by Alfred Hitchcock. Starring Farley Granger, Robert Walker.
2. Rear Window (1954)-Directed by Alfred Hitchcock. Starring James Stewart, Grace Kelly.
3. Cape Fear (1962)-Directed by J. Lee Thompson. Starring Robert Mitchum, Gregory Peck.
4. Vertigo (1958)-Directed by Alfred Hitchcock. Starring James Stewart, Kim Novak.
5. Zodiac (2007)-Directed by David FIncher. Starring Jake Gyllenhall, Mark Ruffalo.
6. The Third Man (1949)-Directed by Carol Reed. Starring Orson Welles, Joseph Cotton.
7. Mulholland Drive (2001)-Directed by David Lynch. Starring Naomi Watts, Laura Harring.
8. No Country for Old Men (2007)-Directed by Joel and Ethan Coen. Starring Tommy Lee Jones, Jarvier Bardem.
9. Se7en (1995)-Directed by David Fincher. Starring Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman.
10. The Silence of the Lambs (1991)-Directed by Jonathan Demme. Starring Jodie Foster, Anthony Hopkins.

HONORABLE MENTION
1. Touch of Evil (1958)-Directed by Orson Welles. Starring Orson Welles, Charlton Heston.
2. Fargo (1996)-Directed by Joel and Ethan Coen. Starring Francis McDormand, William H. Macy.
3. Les Diaboliques (1955)-Directed by Henri-Georges Clouzot. Starring Simone Signoret, Vera Clouzot.
4. Insomnia (2002)-Directed by Christopher Nolan. Starring Al Pacino, Robin Williams.
5. Black Swan (2010)-Directed by Darron Aronofsky. Starring Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis.
damn good list breh :obama:

Mulholland drive JUST missed my cut

we have similar tastes

Last edited:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I saw Chinatown for the first time last year, in a theater and I can't really see the greatness. It's a good movie but great? :ld:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Vertigo
North By Northwest
Memories Of Murder
Mulholland Drive
Touch Of Evil
The Third Man
Se7en
M
Usual Suspects
Zodiac

HM :
Sixth Sense, Silence Of The Lambs, The Chaser, Les Diaboliques, Blue Velvet

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
This thread is the perfect chance for me to see Touch Of Evil, M, The Third Man and Blood Simple.