The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Meltdown?
I'm chillin watching Netflix while on my phone on the coli, someone posted the link in the thread you scared to go in:mjlol:

Meanwhile you on your computer, refreshing every tab waiting for your next gossip hit to post on the coli asap
fukking clown shoes

You're so upset that I won't go into a troll thread :laff:

I own your soul. :mjlol:

You need to be worried about ICE kicking down your door :mjlol:

Stay on my nuts :banderas:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I've proven that I'm black over 20 times on this board and every one can vouch for that. I can show pictures of me providing pics on demand. You on the other hand have never proven shyt. And how can I run from somebody if I never pulled up? Choose which lie you want to run with clown.

You ran because you never showed up. :laff:

You're scared of me. I called your bytch ass up several times, but you came up with excuses :mjlol:

Watch this: Pull up this weekend. I swear on God, I will beat the shyt outta you.

*waits for you to decline the meet up* :mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You ran because you never showed up. :laff:

You're scared of me. I called your bytch ass up several times, but you came up with excuses :mjlol:

Watch this: Pull up this weekend. I swear on God, I will beat the shyt outta you.

*waits for you to decline the meet up* :mjlol:
I got better shyt to do this weekend than meet cacs off the Coli in the middle of the summer. Prove you're black and I'll send one of my representatives to meet you tho.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm not upset, u tryna pretend it doesn't exist and hopefully it blows over

Takes me 5 seconds to bump the thread:mjgrin:

You can bump the thread a million times. I WILL NEVER respond. :blessed:

I won't respond because I know how mad you lames get. I have you all in your feelings:laff:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You can easily do that if you can prove that you're black and that was you in the vids. Don't reply if you can't prove it.

That's what I thought you bytch ass duck sauce eating fakkit. You don't want no smoke. :pachaha:

I got videos up with my Coli screen name showing. :heh:

You're just scared of me beating your ass on camera :heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That's what I thought you bytch ass duck sauce eating fakkit. You don't want no smoke. :pachaha:

I got videos up with my Coli screen name showing. :heh:

You're just scared of me beating your ass on camera :heh:
I want smoke. Just prove that was you in the vids and that you're black within the next 3 minutes with a picture with your name and date on it and we can get it going.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Yeah, I would mess with the CFL, a few of my homies played up at Montreal, Saskachewan and at the BC Lions. A few my boys are still playin now. CFL is cool,but gatdamn that field is wide as fucc :damn: The CFL is more geared to offense, so the stretch the field like crazy. Well see what happens in the next few months tho :myman:

:hhh: