The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
your my fav almost nfl player breh :to:

so yu wouldnt mess with the cfl?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
your my fav almost nfl player breh :to:

so yu wouldnt mess with the cfl?

Yeah, I would mess with the CFL, a few of my homies played up at Montreal, Saskachewan and at the BC Lions. A few my boys are still playin now. CFL is cool,but gatdamn that field is wide as fucc :damn: The CFL is more geared to offense, so the stretch the field like crazy. Well see what happens in the next few months tho :myman:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Shout out to all my breh's out there. #TPC stand up :salute: As many of yall know ya boy Ronnie Lott did the whole football thing. (college, NFL combines etc) I was invited to one of the NFL scout combine regional combines and I did i did my thing out there. One of the scouts like my performance out there and hooked me up with these producers that wanted to do a docu-drama featuring NFL hopefuls in their quest to get to the league. If a network picks up the show then we have to shoot more footage

The producers fllew me out to LA and I shot the trailer portion of the reality/docu-drama. The producers are shopping the trailer/show to networks (ESPN, Spike TRU TV and others) Hopefully it gets picked up ASAP

(the trailer is only gonna be up for a little while) I dont own the rights to the film obviously, Im not even sure if im suppose to share the trailer. But fucc it :manny:

i make my appearance at 4:03, 4:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYzS-dH9I4o

:salute:
Not trying to be mean but fukk it. you got no chance at making it breh.:manny: but hey you might get lucky, They might put you in a position to play the guard, center, in tackle. you will set on the center of the bence, guard the gaterade cooler, in tackle anyone who try's to get sum.:steviej::troll:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Good luck breh, never know ... positive thoughts breed positive outcomes.