The Coli's Official Blackberry Thread.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
They are still selling the phone for $300 or more without a new contract or upgrade.I really want to take a chance on the Q10, but that price is crazy.Nobody has the fukking phone and there priced for dust collecting.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
blackberry will always be in my top 3.
:lawd:

wat6rr.jpg

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

i dont fukk with apps that heavy and if i did bb is supposed to get the amazon app store.

in terms of the phone itself I like how small the classic bbs are. I'm suck of having a big ass phone stick out in my pocket

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
i dont fukk with apps that heavy and if i did bb is supposed to get the amazon app store.

in terms of the phone itself I like how small the classic bbs are. I'm suck of having a big ass phone stick out in my pocket

Don't let fags like @Liquid fog your mind.

BlackBerry been running android apps.

I use snap app to dl all android apps but u can dl the amazon store straight from the BlackBerry App World.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
i copped a z10 a few months ago :manny: They changed the law here so you could cancel a contract after two years, so the phone companies just went ok contracts are now only 2 years, and if you want a iphone or decent android you must have a minimum 70 dollar plan :manny: they can stick that in their a$$hole. But the z10 is probably better than any phone i ended up finding out:yeshrug: It simply has the best web browser. You can view any content desktop or mobile:yeshrug:. You can swtich from shytty mobile youtube to desktop and still watch videos the same. I'v even streamed sports through the browser in desperation. You can get netflix through the amazon store or just download an apk and install it. I'v got emulators working too :yeshrug:. The blackberry store has instagram/vine/etc. native apps:yeshrug:Apple and Samsung swindling everybody making them pay more for inferior devices.

You can also shut the screen off to watch youtube videos and still hear sound idk if the wack iphone even does that simple shyt yet:patrice: