The Coli's Official Blackberry Thread.

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been afraid of side-loading because I've heard that it makes your OS easily vulnerable to hackers?

Also, there is the added risk of the OS not operating properly (according to users over at Crackberry.) So I've been a little hesitant. However, I'm strongly considering doing it now, since it's apparent that neither Netflix or Instagram are ever coming to BB. What are your thoughts? Have you noticed any flaws or bugs in your Device after sideloading?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I tested the Z10 extensively at my job, and that swipe up feature on the keyboard...:wow: Predicting sentences and shyt :wow:

The responsiveness of the touchscreen and that magnifying glass though :huhldup:

slowj

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been afraid of side-loading because I've heard that it makes your OS easily vulnerable to hackers?

Also, there is the added risk of the OS not operating properly (according to users over at Crackberry.) So I've been a little hesitant. However, I'm strongly considering doing it now, since it's apparent that neither Netflix or Instagram are ever coming to BB. What are your thoughts? Have you noticed any flaws or bugs in your Device after sideloading?

I've had no problems side loading apps, phone still works without any issues.
Of course the apps aren't gonna work 100% like it should but they still get the job done.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
full

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Not even trying to shyt on Blackberry cuz I've had a couple and don't Stan products, but it's wild reading some of these posts getting exciting about apps and features that have been common on other platforms for a minute. Sold or not, BlackBerry has got to start keeping up.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Not even trying to shyt on Blackberry cuz I've had a couple and don't Stan products, but it's wild reading some of these posts getting exciting about apps and features that have been common on other platforms for a minute. Sold or not, BlackBerry has got to start keeping up.
If we told you that this software posted isn't even relevant anymore you wouldn't believe it.

10.2.1 is like a whole new phone and now we have full access to driod apps.

Apart from that the os is just butter smooth :noah:

Yall forget bb10 is only a year old.

This isn't the BlackBerry of old at all.

They took too long this shyt should have been out years ago when driod and Ios were getting hot.

It is what it is doe I'm very happy.