Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
assume most of y’all nikkas on that wave or just some miserable no p*ssy getting incels who are just mad at women in general.

And you assume that it’s just men who share the same opinions. I’m a non feminist black woman who shares a similar thought process. So ummmm... that refutes your whole statement huh? What wave am I on?

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Black feminist is suppose to be the empowerment and equal rights for black woman. But what has it done for black woman that hasn't already existed. They speak about the oppression black man bring to black woman lives but never give out a flat out answer that does not equally not put them at fault too.

Black feminist just want to be white woman in black bodies. They want the freedom to do anything with minimal recourse. They want the ability to live their youth and not be told or expected of things from their male peers but when it comes time to find a mate, those males should not judge their past behaviors. They don't want to shamed for living unhealthy lifestyles.

They want to be able to criticize without being criticized themselves

Black woman first problem in this world is being black, not woman. White woman do not get punished for being white, but being woman.

The people moving the black feminist movement are truly not in the best interest of black woman, it's that clear and simple. They do not see and comprehend how their separation of black man and woman are actually anti black woman long term goal and future.

From interracial, freedom of sexualization, colorism, accepts and need of whites - it's all at the end detriments of black woman that stem from white supremacy.

They solely focus on the bad instead of how Africa or AA has been front runner for having more female leadership or influencers than the rest of the world

You see when black man talk about what they need to do in this world it is for the betterment of black people overall. Black man do not go out and speak about only black male needs. Everything is intertwined in what the black community needs. Black feminist, their movement is only focused on improvement of black woman while they openly know a lot of woman are still in the generation of fatherless children, sons and daughters who equally need their community support to raise a better tomorrow for our kids.

It's to silence a black male voice while we outside of hip hop do not have a voice. The same and all encounters black woman struggle at a large fold, so do man in their community. We have a community issue all around the world not one sided, not heard issue.

Majority of black woman do not participant in this rhetoric and that's what trouble black feminist. They don't want to feel alone or be the only product of trying to push the need of furthering the divide of the black community.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black feminist is suppose to be the empowerment and equal rights for black woman. But what has it done for black woman that hasn't already existed. They speak about the oppression black man bring to black woman lives but never give out a flat out answer that does not equally not put them at fault too.

Black feminist just want to be white woman in black bodies. They want the freedom to do anything with minimal recourse. They want the ability to live their youth and not be told or expected of things from their male peers but when it comes time to find a mate, those males should not judge their past behaviors. They don't want to shamed for living unhealthy lifestyles.

They want to be able to criticize without being criticized themselves

Black woman first problem in this world is being black, not woman. White woman do not get punished for being white, but being woman.

The people moving the black feminist movement are truly not in the best interest of black woman, it's that clear and simple. They do not see and comprehend how their separation of black man and woman are actually anti black woman long term goal and future.

From interracial, freedom of sexualization, colorism, accepts and need of whites - it's all at the end detriments of black woman that stem from white supremacy.

They solely focus on the bad instead of how Africa or AA has been front runner for having more female leadership or influencers than the rest of the world

You see when black man talk about what they need to do in this world it is for the betterment of black people overall. Black man do not go out and speak about only black male needs. Everything is intertwined in what the black community needs. Black feminist, their movement is only focused on improvement of black woman while they openly know a lot of woman are still in the generation of fatherless children, sons and daughters who equally need their community support to raise a better tomorrow for our kids.

It's to silence a black male voice while we outside of hip hop do not have a voice. The same and all encounters black woman struggle at a large fold, so do man in their community. We have a community issue all around the world not one sided, not heard issue.

Majority of black woman do not participant in this rhetoric and that's what trouble black feminist. They don't want to feel alone or be the only product of trying to push the need of furthering the divide of the black community.
This is the best and most conclusive answer in reference to this issue that I’ve seen on here. Rep.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
And you assume that it’s just men who share the same opinions. I’m a non feminist black woman who shares a similar thought process. So ummmm... that refutes your whole statement huh? What wave am I on?

the pick me wave :troll:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
last opinion on this topic since i’ve voiced enough my qualms with modern feminism

why is it that there’s thousands of articles out right now, trending tweets of society critiquing male behaviors, insinuating that masculinity is inherently toxic and that stuff is encouraged! even pushed by the media and journalists

yet there’s some push back against modern feminism and the go to deflection is “women hater!”

as a female, i don’t hate other women. i’m critiquing modern feminism because i know women can do better and be better. we don’t have to perpetuate the victim role, which feminists get off on because then they wouldn’t have anything to talk about anymore. modern feminists don’t hold other women accountable or critique them unless it’s under the geist of “women empowerment”, meaning.. if a women critiques an out of shape women. that’s the only time you will see modern feminists critique other women or if the other women’s opinions aren’t in line with the echo chamber

stop encouring and coddling this bullshyt. women don’t need male capers to come in and superman with that “rah rah you hate women” bullshyt. if men can be criticized day in and day out with no one coming to their rescue, why not offer that same energy to females?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look how mad y’all are.

It’s fukking hilarious.

:mjlol:

I agree with a lot of the complaints about black feminist, but like I said in the title, it’s like y’all are obsessed and terrified of the shyt. Those black twitter feminist y’all get your panties so in a bunch about are not changing shyt out here. They are loud and wrong but certainly not the norm. Not worth the 2737267272 threads we get in here a week crying about it.

:yeshrug:
Not worth it, But yet you felt the need to make a whole thread crying and complaining about anti-feminist ideologies; repeating the very same shyt that you mentioned in your original post. We heard you the first time; but you keep responding with the same non-substantive rant- that’s the definition of whining.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you fool. They don’t want a strong black man, in fact; it’s the exact opposite. They want to see the degradation of the straight strong black man. This shows your ignorance . The Root article? You think the problem is with just one article? That site has a history of problem rooted (pun intended) of causing dissension in the race. They push a negative agenda structured around subservient men. That’s a detriment to the culture.

No you’re not an “alpha male” bc if you were you wouldn’t be on here creating this thread mimicking the feminist rhetoric and dyck watching. You need to re-evaluate your own male characteristics.

friday-damn-gif-4.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Look how mad y’all are.

It’s fukking hilarious.

...aaand I think you hit all the major checkpoints with this one, but let me make sure:

"you're obsessed" check
"you're weird/a weirdo" check
"you're crying" check
"i'm an Alpha" check
"you hate women" check
"you guys most not get p*ssy" check
"I made you mad haha I don't ever get mad" check