The coli’s obsession with black feminism is weird as fukk

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
and most modern feminists don’t want alphas :russ:

they want betas because beta males lack masculine qualities and modern feminists see masculine traits as being “toxic” :stopitslime:

you lying
I know you're a woman but WRONG

they fukk alphas they just encourage beta activity to try n kill Patriachy. hence the hypocrisy... modern feminists want to take the place of the alpha male so bad just so they can be like him. fukk without slut shaming and enjoy the privileges of living a life where they make the rules. this shyt ain't about equality anymore it's about dominance.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black feminism has never, ever,effected me negatively in my day to day, or any endeavor that included the opposite sex....

I think cats on here hate the ideology of the few extreme black feminists online, but that shyt doesn’t affect me and mine in real life..... so.... :manny:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ive met a lot of women in my time. Ive never known one that identified as a feminist to my knowledge. In fact it seems like most of them talk shyt about other women:mjlol:

Tbh I think the majority of this talk is online where people tend to be more outspoken than they normally are
This means they hide then in plain sight then.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
This means they hide then in plain sight then.
Most modern black women carry a lot of feminist ideals now, even if they don't consider themselves feminist.

Hell if they went to college then they're usually a full blown identifying feminist. My girl was one of them.

But like I've said on here before, that shyt is easy to knock out of them once you really got them and can easily out argue their talking points.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I know you're a woman but WRONG

they fukk alphas they just encourage beta activity to try n kill Patriachy. hence the hypocrisy... modern feminists want to take the place of the alpha male so bad just so they can be like him. fukk without slut shaming and enjoy the privileges of living a life where they make the rules. this shyt ain't about equality anymore it's about dominance.

fukk and dating alphas are two different things. most feminists are dating weak subservient betas. but they like fukking alphas. your later point is correct, though. completely, hence why their defense for their supposed sexual empowerment is “but men do it, too” while simultaneously shaming male traits.

in terms of being a feminist who dates betas, i’ve done it myself. i consider myself a feminist, just not a modern feminist and an advocate of self defense to break the victim hood. one of my exs was pretty beta, worst sex ever. what i come to realize what i really wanted was an alpha and left the relationship as he lack the masculine traits to bring balance to the relationship.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I assume most of y’all nikkas on that wave or just some miserable no p*ssy getting incels who are just mad at women in general.

:yeshrug:

A woman claiming to be a feminist has never bothered me. But I consider myself an alpha man. Most of those types want a strong brotha, not a guy who gets on the internet outraged and crying about some TheRoot article.

:mjlol:

No you fool. They don’t want a strong black man, in fact; it’s the exact opposite. They want to see the degradation of the straight strong black man. This shows your ignorance . The Root article? You think the problem is with just one article? That site has a history of problems rooted (pun intended) in causing dissension within the race. They push a negative agenda structured around subservient men. That’s a detriment to the culture.

No you’re not an “alpha male” bc if you were you wouldn’t be on here creating this thread mimicking the feminist rhetoric and dyck watching. You need to re-evaluate your own male characteristics.

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
So we gonna act like yall don't spend the whole day talking about bedwenches?
There's no need to tag posters.

Interesting that you equated feminism with interracial relationships. You may have answered your own question.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look how mad y’all are.

It’s fukking hilarious.

I agree with a lot of the complaints about black feminist, but like I said in the title, it’s like y’all are obsessed and terrified of the shyt. Those black twitter feminist y’all get your panties so in a bunch about are not changing shyt out here. They are loud and wrong but certainly not the norm. Not worth the 2737267272 threads we get in here a week crying about it.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I assume most of y’all nikkas on that wave or just some miserable no p*ssy getting incels who are just mad at women in general.

A woman claiming to be a feminist has never bothered me. But I consider myself an alpha man. Most of those types want a strong brotha, not a guy who gets on the internet outraged and crying about some TheRoot article.

Say hi to this happy couple

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/afte...feminists-serious-again.628395/#post-29327810

real strong brotha there oh wait.:ohhh:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
As a black feminist those topics are basically :ehh:"who cares"

The obsession with "bedwenches" is the weird one because 50% of these dudes fcuk/date/marry nonblacks or are on #teamforeign