Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
but do you wear it over one shoulder? or the strap across the chest?:patrice:

I know nothing about this other thread that talks about messenger bags, but I wear it either way. People in my industry wear messenger bags all the time. Plus it's Filson which is one of the the most manly outdoor brands there is.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
tLs20ST.jpg

Little homie more fly than majority of The Coli. :mjpls:

Me included. :sadbron:

looking like a pretentious prick doe:mjpls:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I know nothing about this other thread that talks about messenger bags, but I wear it either way. People in my industry wear messenger bags all the time. Plus it's Filson which is one of the the most manly outdoor brands there is.
It's a must when you carry a lap top to work.

mattlanta

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I'm so tight I missed out on this Thomas Mason for J. Crew shirt! It went up on their website last night and I was meaning to order it then but had left my credit card in my car. So when I woke up this morning, I decided to go to the gym and went I got back my size was sold out! If you're into this shirt, there's a gift code that takes 30% off (it's rare enough for the shirt to go on sale, but to get it off a discounted price made it even better!)

http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_...534374302027571&nav_type=PRMNAV&bmUID=kbZdLcD

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I'm so tight I missed out on this Thomas Mason for J. Crew shirt! It went up on their website last night and I was meaning to order it then but had left my credit card in my car. So when I woke up this morning, I decided to go to the gym and went I got back my size was sold out! If you're into this shirt, there's a gift code that takes 30% off (it's rare enough for the shirt to go on sale, but to get it off a discounted price made it even better!)

http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524441837933&FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374302027571&nav_type=PRMNAV&bmUID=kbZdLcD
$168 for that regular ass shirt? :rudy:

mattlanta

Pro
Supporter
Daps
$168 for that regular ass shirt? :rudy:
I'm willing to pay a little extra for the quality of my clothes. I don't buy them that often, but when I do, I buy shyt that I really like and the quality has to be up to my expectations. I don't always buy $100+ shirts that look "regular" to a lot of you, but this is a brand (Thomas Mason for J. Crew) that I've always wanted to have a piece from and the last time they released a shirt I really liked, it sold out in minutes as well... I don't expect everyone to understand and agree with me nor am I trying to convince anyone that they should be spending this much on shirts as well, but it's just my $.02 when it comes to clothes and shyt.

And I'm not saying I'm the type of nikka that shops for underwear at Barneys. I was thinking since it's Christmas and shyt, I might as well treat myself to something I really like. A store that's known for their very fair prices is Uniqlo, and that's probably one of my favorite places to shop at also.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I'm willing to pay a little extra for the quality of my clothes. I don't buy them that often, but when I do, I buy shyt that I really like and the quality has to be up to my expectations. I don't always buy $100+ shirts that look "regular" to a lot of you, but this is a brand (Thomas Mason for J. Crew) that I've always wanted to have a piece from and the last time they released a shirt I really liked, it sold out in minutes as well... I don't expect everyone to understand and agree with me nor am I trying to convince anyone that they should be spending this much on shirts as well, but it's just my $.02 when it comes to clothes and shyt.

And I'm not saying I'm the type of nikka that shops for underwear at Barneys. I was thinking since it's Christmas and shyt, I might as well treat myself to something I really like. A store that's known for their very fair prices is Uniqlo, and that's probably one of my favorite places to shop at also.
From what i'm reading you should be able to find a piece from that brand on clearance or via factory for a decent price. But get it how you live man.

mattlanta

Pro
Supporter
Daps
From what i'm reading you should be able to find a piece from that brand on clearance or via factory for a decent price. But get it how you live man.
Like I said bro, the fact that it was on sale for 30% off for the holidays plus the fact that I didn't really get myself much for the holidays (aside from maintenance car parts) I didn't mind splurging on one shirt I really liked. I don't think I would have copped it if it were for the full $168 + tax + shipping though. It's a nice shirt, but at the end of the day, it's still a J. Crew shirt. I'd rather save that ~$200 and beyond price range on brands like A.P.C., Dior, etc. when they go on sale as well.